What are your modifications for the 2016 Benny Season?

cyanarella

Reaction score
So far I haven't put her in the water yet but I have found a way to spend a couple thousand!!

Added new Kenwood Head Unit and Kenwood Speakers X4

Added new Garmin DV43 with DownVu and GPS

Added Satellite Radio

Added Solar Trickle Charge panel

Added Second Battery and Switch

What did you guys do? I know I am not alone in shooting the lock off the money box!

A new boat lift with canopy and 24volt motor, which cost a small fortune.

An Enertia Eco 19p prop

A Hydrafoil fin

1 good cleaning :)

Hoping to put her in the water early Friday afternoon and see how the new prop works for me.

Going to try a new prop this season, add some tower speakers a sub and amp, new wakeboard for my 7 yo and probably the      second bimini.

Had a new burgundy Sunbrella playpen cover made. The original one lasted 12 seasons and is currently covering my trailer........

My 2016 Benny upgrade was buying a 2016 Benny.

+2 us also!  It's getting close for us and starting to get antsy! 

Well, my prop change did not go that well.  Hit 48mph at 5500 rpm with 3 adults and full tank of gas.  With the regular enertia prop same load I get at least 51mph at 6100rpm or so.  I didn't think the diameter change would drop me so much in rpm's.  Hole shot was noticeably slower.

Well, my prop change did not go that well.  Hit 48mph at 5500 rpm with 3 adults and full tank of gas.  With the regular enertia prop same load I get at least 51mph at 6100rpm or so.  I didn't think the diameter change would drop me so much in rpm's.  Hole shot was noticeably slower.

Wow, it must take a lot more torque to spin that 16" diameter Eco and you have plenty!

Wow, it must take a lot more torque to spin that 16" diameter Eco and you have plenty!

Yes, really surprised me.  I am looking for the Eco 18, but it is just not out there.

Back