What boat did you order?

Grogers

Reaction score
Hello All,

We need a fresh new topic to talk about, so here we go.  Its boat show season, Detroit and Miami are this weekend, so...what boat did you order and what options did you like or dislike?

I ordered a 25ft RSR:

- 200 F200

- Black no Accent

- Full Seagrass

- 46" ski pylon

- Power assist

- Led Cup holders

- Elevated Helm

- Power Bimini 

- Bow Gate seat

- Dual Batteries

- Pillow Top Seating

- ESP package

Things I wanted but got budget cut, underwater lighting, Diamond Stitch, and G2 Etech motor.  

Nothing this year .2 in 2 years is enough.Maybe next year :D

What he said!

I am not looking to Buy anything

Content with the 2014 S21 Benny w/ Yamaha 90

Perfect for my lake

115145019.jpg

Here's hoping it lasts 10 Years 

Last edited by a moderator:
We ordered a 2015 21SFX APG 

SPS package

In-floor storage

Bass seat upgrade

Trolling motor harness and gate

"G" upgraded helm chair

150h Yamaha

Privacy curtain

Designer vinyl flooring

In Regatta Blue.  Due in spring of 2015  We can't wait :)

I am not looking to Buy anything

Content with the 2014 S21 Benny w/ Yamaha 90

Perfect for my lake

115145019.jpg

Here's hoping it lasts 10 Years 
Same for my 2013 with a 50. Perfect for us. Counting on keeping it for quite a while.

I had my fun last July. See Sig.

ordered a 2015 21slx with a 115HP Yamaha, under sheeting, rough water package, nutmeg aquteak, sandstone seating,upgraded wheel, G-series helm seat, bow seat, Bluetooth stereo, tilt wheel, Garmin 100, extra rect table for front(matte maple), G-curved rear ladder with aluminum platform extension, 2 movable cup holders, docking lights, windshield, cover, and color is granite grey panels with matador red side accent and canvas. out the door price was 26,160 including delivery of approximately 160 miles.

Like seeing and hearing what is on order, for those that are ordering new boats keep them coming.

Grogers and all others considering LED lights; I have all LED options and am letting you know that IMO if you have to choose one over the other for budgetary reasons the sidelights are much more impressive than the underwater

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like seeing what people are getting - just saying no PADs for me.

Love to see the new boats being ordered, they all sound great.  Post pictures when you can! 

ordered a 2015 21slx with a 115HP Yamaha, under sheeting, rough water package, nutmeg aquteak, sandstone seating,upgraded wheel, G-series helm seat, bow seat, Bluetooth stereo, tilt wheel, Garmin 100, extra rect table for front(matte maple), G-curved rear ladder with aluminum platform extension, 2 movable cup holders, docking lights, windshield, cover, and color is granite grey panels with matador red side accent and canvas. out the door price was 26,160 including delivery of approximately 160 miles.
Great price.  Does that include a trailer?

No trailer Commodore. Do you think I'll fine without hydraulics steering? I also have a heavier deck boat with a 125 Merc on it with cable steering and the thought has never occurred to me that it was a problem.

Thanks,

Dan

What you don't know can't hurt you.

Well, sometimes.

If it's not too late, and you have the budget, I'd order it.

ok I'm down to the wire on my order. We switched from Aquateak nutmeg because we learned that it is very warm, almost too hot to walk on barefoot not to mention the reflection of heat back at you. I got this from a very reputable source. We're going with Seagrass instead. We noticed at the dealer that they had a sample labeled "Seagrass"and one labeled "Platinum Seagrass". The Platinum appeared to be certainly darker. Does anyone know what's up with this? The catalogue only lists Platinum. At the boat shows what we saw in Seagrass on the models was the lighter version but didn't think to ask if there were two versions. Anyway, any help out there on Valentine's Day?

Thanks,

Dan

What is it with you tender footed people?!?!?!? Not once has anyone on my boat ever thought the floor was too hot. And that includes kids ranging from 3 to 70.

We recently ordered the 2575 RL. Our previous Bennington was a 2003 2575 RLX that we bought brand new. Benningtons are an amazing pontoon. Our new boat has LED cupholders, full aqua teak flooring (so excited to not deal with carpet), 150 Merc, express sport tube, rear washdown, bow gate seat, elevated helm, and what I am most excited about.......new upgraded wet sounds kicker speakers with amp and sub woofer! Lets get winter out of here already!  

Hi to all:

We ordered 2574 GCWB with black panels dimensional logos and midship bar... Build date was 1/28/15

150 VMAX SHO

Seastar Hydraulic steering

Express Tube Package

Solid Keels

Rough water package

Elevated Helm

Pillow Top with pressed diamond pattern

Underwater Lighting

Curved Bimini with blue ice lighting

Heavy duty rub rail

Dual batteries with distribution panel

Seagrass Linen except aft with  tornado teak (brown/white)

52" ski pylon

4 step SS ladder

Bluetooth radio upgrade

Personal choice: did not go for the fridge, seemed small and unless you keep it powered at the dock, think it would take some time to cool?

So if anyone has some experience... How do you maintain the water system for the sink and shower head on these?

-2 degrees this morning in SE Wisconsin... Really ready to see summer and boating

Sounds like some really nice boats being built this year!

Kevin

Back