What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
/monthly_2016_08/large.image.jpeg.06a57a16d71703dfa9553cf08c8b8300.jpegHaving a heck of a time picking color. Vote your choice and help us decide. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...we're partial to the one at the top left, but ours is white, and not Champagne.

Our dealer has a 2016 23GCW in bronze and black, and we think it looks gnarly.  He's got a 250 Yamaha on it, but I don't remember what he said he wanted for her, but I seem to remember around $60k +.  I would have loved to have that boat, but it was easily $25k out of our budget, being on a fixed income.  Plus I imaging that 250 Yamaha guzzles the gas compared with my itty-bitty 115.

Here's a link to that boat so you can see more of it:  http://www.perfectcatchmarine.com/bennington-pontoons.html

I wanted the black with regatta accent when we ordered ours but Bennington wouldn't do it. Love that combo!

I know what you mean. That's why I like my 20hp .... :p  minimal fuel usage!!

Yeah, we are going to stretch our budget, but we set a max number and have been flip flopping options to get to our must haves vs. wants. 

Being they "color match" light housings to furniture now, we dropped s/s LEDs and went to standard, and dropped s/s rub rail to heavy duty rub rail. That allowed us to upgrade to seagrass. Just having a heck of a time deciding on the color.  :blink:

I think you should go with a regatta blue boat with no accent. But, if these are my options...

Regatta Blue gets my vote as well.  Of course if you want to do a Smokey Granite accent that's OK too, lol.

I choose black with the blue when I ordered our boat, but it came with the charcoal accent!!......... Happy wife..happy life!

Well, ours is solid champagne so i guess i like that one.  You know what they say...  if voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it.  P.S. They always get what they want... make them work for it every now and then.  PG, like the avatar.  Semper, thanks for defending the Constitution.

I love the black - second on the left

I think you should go with a regatta blue boat with no accent. But, if these are my options...

Ok I added this as vote color as we've discussed this option also we do love our Regatta RLi. 

Well, now how do I change my vote...LoL

Champagne with regatta blue! It wasn't my first choice, but now that I've had it for a while, I like it a lot and it would probably be my first choice now. So much better than my old black boat. The champagne hides dirt and spots well, and the blue still gives it a little kick. 

E92Shjpax3T-xQQc8-U3eRkx8hmDPqsGRUNAjj9J7XDPaTfCj80-poX0cZSYswD63y3hdXK-U6mmnh_pgaBJ4MmZQlmQkjDSh37nGfhFFG3p50vpVe00kh2k6Jw-GqCHsYodUX_pzieDt0trVKWZyJyAf-5vypVEhEt2h1vewfXEe-ut8YNoqO_p24qCPAZqXcq_PT05mykQxVsTcaxy13rmDnxbBiAV4NIrj6jueNu0vh8hLyGqYCL62PM_dQQvmi0UEtcmI9Ld27om-1AkYySHbgbYQpZmiduRpexh5bWNbY-wFORKojIt6_cVvvZiuGBZmQBB0Bwud8pYMa8Mn1LQDdLvJGb3NK-E8wgZxiQa4bgWX7Re27drGKPWmhLYatEZKC5sIFf_zro12UKhcFk84YoIp2vlMuMAbxi07qFk1fs2tmNtfnsZqusPLUEud1ru0x804XbTUtySw0IbMeXvVsyKekH5ee3QwiJH7-beT_01j4WJX97RJ5ZAcabbV61eHEZIUXORwrqfsXeZM931rBa-b7a-LMw3qn6qeaYvYoEhaz84pnbIDaAayPIUEhsrkuRjrPIiCKX9bNCfqHJKxlJa8wqZGVKUWmFIaMk=w1600-h1067-no

Even though I have had two solid Regatta blue benny's, I really like the champagne with Blue accent. I would probably go with blue cover and bimini though.

Go Matador red with black accent panel and black bimini top.   We get tons and tons of compliments every day on the lake.  

I didn't have much choice as we bought off the lot, but if I had I'd probably have gone with the Champagne, with or without an accent. There's one on our lake that looks great. Plus, I think it would hide water spots a lot better than my black Benny.

In the end, I'm sure it will look great regardless of which color your wife chooses!

Go Matador red with black accent panel and black bimini top.   We get tons and tons of compliments every day on the lake.  

That is one sweet toon you have. I spec'd it out already (blackout option), but it was outside our initial budget, our stretch budget, and our I don't need to eat but still look good budget ...  :lol:

Back