What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
Congrats Dave, she's a beauty! And yes I'm being a bit superficial because I know it's what inside that counts, but when the outside looks this good, ya just can't help yourself! Haha

Yeah, if it's not about looks, whys everybody list their colors/style .....  :D  I might be somewhat partial, but I'm thinking we took over top spot on the lake again.....  ;)   Even dealer commented on the looks, and compliments they heard from people that saw it sitting out front. 

Yeah, if it's not about looks, whys everybody list their colors/style .....  :D  I might be somewhat partial, but I'm thinking we took over top spot on the lake again.....  ;)   Even dealer commented on the looks, and compliments they heard from people that saw it sitting out front. 

Wonder if anyone asked why they mounted the trolling motor on the back!! :D just kidding bud!!! Sometimes it'd be nice to be on a restricted lake and not have all them yahoos zipping around. Probably a lot more relaxing.

I do love some speed every once and a while though.  

Wonder if anyone asked why they mounted the trolling motor on the back!! :D just kidding bud!!! Sometimes it'd be nice to be on a restricted lake and not have all them yahoos zipping around. Probably a lot more relaxing.

I do love some speed every once and a while though.  

Trolling motor .....  :lol:

Yeah, we really don't miss the speed thing. We had the jet boat years back and got it out of our system. The only reason I really miss a bigger motor is the ability to take it elsewhere. Might start saving for the 115 down the road in case we  decide to drag it somewhere. We'd love to do a couple week cruise on the ICW and I don't think we want to try it with a 20 hanging back there ....  :blink:

Trolling motor .....  :lol:

Yeah, we really don't miss the speed thing. We had the jet boat years back and got it out of our system. The only reason I really miss a bigger motor is the ability to take it elsewhere. Might start saving for the 115 down the road in case we  decide to drag it somewhere. We'd love to do a couple week cruise on the ICW and I don't think we want to try it with a 20 hanging back there ....  :blink:

I'm just bugging ya bud, all that matters is that you enjoy your time out there! I found myself lately enjoying just sitting out on the lake floating, riding the waves.

Come on Semp! Stop teasing us,pull the skirt up at least a little, We all want a peek under there or at least I do. She's a looker out there!

Trust me, I want to rip her top off and run my hands over all her curves too ....  :wub:

Wow! Just. Wow! So, was it cold sleeping on it last night? Hopefully you brought plenty of blankets.

Wow! Just. Wow! So, was it cold sleeping on it last night? Hopefully you brought plenty of blankets.

For some reason I'm thinking you're right on the money!!!! 

I'd sleep on that of it were mine too! :)  

What a day!!!  :wub:

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0065.JPG.5ee53dda6b5d271c1d15e2f7f0ade707.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0063.JPG.dd59b01585618c8f291fec2f81471611.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0062.JPG.4468c46710ccc2be23dd7db80725d8c2.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0055.JPG.01d87edaecb41243bbdc7ee1c9f01136.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0053.JPG.3c696f288d17ad8d135dfc6125d183cb.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0039.JPG.d6bd56f485882587782972be7fda92a4.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0035.JPG.80c918a30d2a9f9c3d8756ed35aee801.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0013.JPG.894d3db4379fdf07b1abcfceaf750c2b.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0004.JPG.b2da8c70b631b452c9093ea8bbe90c22.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0003.JPG.f1387041b5bf23e79df912ab5e8d244e.JPG

Looks Great ,

Very nice.....Just Love that new sport G upholstery. I think that is going to be a big seller for Bennington.

Looks Great ,

Thanks! A little messy. Still trying to figure where to put everything. 

Very nice.....Just Love that new sport G upholstery. I think that is going to be a big seller for Bennington.

Yeah, I believe so too. I'm glad we ordered in the fall, and didn't hit the production backlog. Then again 12 week lead time is nothing compared to our 5-1/2 month wait ...  :lol: . I will say, after today, it was all worth the wait! This thing is gorgeous! Two small issues, hopefully just oversights that can be fixed easily. I definitely like covering with quick clips. Still gotta get use to removal, but it's not bad at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Semp,it was worth the wait. She is a good looking boat. I'm sure both of you hear a lot of compliments around the lake this summer. Come on summer!

Semp,it was worth the wait. She is a good looking boat. I'm sure both of you hear a lot of compliments around the lake this summer. Come on summer!

Yup. Best part was my mom n dad were able to join us for the maiden voyage! Not sure how many more times they will be able to do that, so it was a great joy in having them with us for this day. Memories ......  :wub:

Yup. Best part was my mom n dad were able to join us for the maiden voyage! Not sure how many more times they will be able to do that, so it was a great joy in having them with us for this day. Memories ......  :wub:

That's the best part, having loved ones tag along for a ride! And where's the pics? 

Looking fantastic!! Glad you were able to get her out on the water. I'm sure you'll get many, many compliments on that boat! It's one awesome looking boat!

That's the best part, having loved ones tag along for a ride! And where's the pics? 

My mom n pop !!  :wub:   

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_1368.JPG.c9bf9bb23c4f730f8aae06c26b73d335.JPG

Very Cool.  Looks wonderful.  Also, I did not know Bennington offered an auto-pilot option (4th pic down seems to be moving with no captain:)).

Also, for those of us who are waiting on new boats, what small issues did you have with the toon, if you care to share?

Very Cool.  Looks wonderful.  Also, I did not know Bennington offered an auto-pilot option (4th pic down seems to be moving with no captain:)).

Also, for those of us who are waiting on new boats, what small issues did you have with the toon, if you care to share?

Lol... ipilot....  :D

Minor issues:

1. Ordered black canvas option, but changing room is beige. I thought they would match as we wanted black. 

2. Installing my own Simrad, but r/h lower helm cover is pre-formed on the face for Striker 4. Previous models had a large flat area that would accommodate almost any fish finder. Requested info on "Simrad" style availability. 

Again, minor things that aren't really anyone's fault. Just trying to rectify. Other than that, for now, everything else seems awesome. 

Back