What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
A real head turner SemperFi.  Looks like putting up with PADS was worth it

Also, I did not know Bennington offered an auto-pilot option (4th pic down seems to be moving with no captain:)).

You could get a full night of sleep in before that 20hp could get away from you!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd could get a full night of sleep in before that 20hp could get away from you!!!!!!

I was giddy when we hit 2 hours on break-in and I was able to nail WOT ...... woohoo ...... 10mph .....  :lol:

2017 above--2012 below. 20"x30" wall print ordered of the 2017 pic. to go beside the 2012 pic ...  :wub:

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_1356.JPG.9e23490f8b1af82c57f410d964657599.JPG

gallery_1371_170_1949018.jpg

I think she looks a lot happier with the new boat, that "ahhh, now this is really nice" sort of look  :)

It definitely has more of a wow factor than the last one. 

I like the darker interior better

I think she looks a lot happier with the new boat, that "ahhh, now this is really nice" sort of look  :)

I think the older pic was taken near end of season, newer pic is first day of season, so she's all smiles. I'll take another one in October to see her expression ....  :lol:

Today's project ...... also moved anchor switch from the dash plate (that this plate replaced) to side of helm near throttle. Tapped into power from a plug I found under the helm that was fed from the accessory switch for radio.

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_3096.JPG.1b580f049d8ab8cdbfd2c7db0146ad64.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_3095.JPG.21844c76e88067b700dd749c16bfb3de.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_3092.JPG.1b859cf48c02d3794bcf20ae3e1300c0.JPG

Thanks for the pics of the Simrad Semperfi8387.  I have a GSB coming in the next month or so with the Simrad and I hope they place mine in the same spot rather than behind the steering wheel where it's useless.  Looks like you have full view of the screen sitting in the captains chair.  Nice work!

Thanks for the pics of the Simrad Semperfi8387.  I have a GSB coming in the next month or so with the Simrad and I hope they place mine in the same spot rather than behind the steering wheel where it's useless.  Looks like you have full view of the screen sitting in the captains chair.  Nice work!

It "should" be placed at same spot as this. I ordered the Simrad panel from my dealer as the stock panel on mine was formed for the Striker 4. The helm was actually cut out behind this cover plate to fit a Simrad, but I still had to trim some of the fiberglass to fit it. I used a ac adapter and my Dremel with a sanding sleeve. Let's just say, it was a little dusty. Tomorrow is clean up the dust day ......  :blink:  

Thanks... that makes me feel better.  I was hoping I would be able to see the screen but was unsure where they placed the Simrad.  My dealer thought it would be placed vertically but I like it just the way you have it mounted.  

Good luck cleaning up that dust!

Very nice layout!

Very nice layout!

Thanks. I like how it's almost symmetrical with the KMC10 on left. I like things balanced. I was originally going to request the speaker be placed on side of helm, but the helm is formed for the speaker. I had to learn to live with that one ...  ;)

Nice work SemperFi.  I am always amazed by people that have skills such as this.  Being totally unhandy I have tackled a few simple modifications on my boat ad have even refused help from my friends when they offer to help.  They still like to watch me to make sure I don't screw something up

Thanks. I like how it's almost symmetrical with the KMC10 on left. I like things balanced...

That is what really caught my attention too.  I am the same way.  Not exactly sure what to expect with my layout (SXP, so upgraded helm), but I am hopeful it is similar to the symmetry of yours.  Being new to Bennington, the layouts still blur together in my mind when I am not looking at pictures. However, the balance and layout of yours would be perfect in my mind.

Nice work SemperFi.  I am always amazed by people that have skills such as this.  Being totally unhandy I have tackled a few simple modifications on my boat ad have even refused help from my friends when they offer to help.  They still like to watch me to make sure I don't screw something up

Thanks Mark. The skills are only there from years of practice. Funny though, as I've gotten older, I've come to the realization that even though I like to save money and enjoy doing things myself, I've started to pay others to do some things to have more time to enjoy my free time. 

Back