What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
That is what really caught my attention too.  I am the same way.  Not exactly sure what to expect with my layout (SXP, so upgraded helm), but I am hopeful it is similar to the symmetry of yours.  Being new to Bennington, the layouts still blur together in my mind when I am not looking at pictures. However, the balance and layout of yours would be perfect in my mind.

That's why I love my GCW. Front and rear, perfect symmetry. I told Panthergirl, it's a shame the didn't make the stern door in a french opening style ...  :lol:

Nice clean install Dave! 

This weekends addition to the boat :wub:  ...... Taylor Made Products USA Flag with 30" pole and bracket.

Was pretty stressful drilling into the new boat ..........  :blink:

And no, we were not going full throttle ...... if we were, the flag would be up halfway into the wind ....    :D

/monthly_2017_04/large.58fe015b92751_GCWFlag.jpg.48e9523a28decf47603eaed8fdb7148c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a 20HP wake looks like ....  :D

It's all about the journey... :)

This weeks project. Rod holder mod.

Scotty mount with 4" height adapter and triple holder installed.

a058bb9bf1bbb6bd93bb7089a7d3406d.jpg

385afb5b647b1a9d52183fc63b2cc07c.jpg

431f289380583d9d0bd5c8330dec4f5c.jpg

0f2f9090705e55e6813b613b7549f12b.jpg

Was that full throttle? 

Cold, man.... Cold.

What am I saying?! At least you guys have boats!  Right now I have an RV with pontoons!  :p

Yours will have new shoes soon! 

Great Video SemperFi, actually I probably go slower than you and I love it.  My friend Phil is a speed demon and I really don't enjoy riding on his boat as you really can't talk.  Plus sometimes I spill my Mich Ultra

Great Video SemperFi, actually I probably go slower than you and I love it.  My friend Phil is a speed demon and I really don't enjoy riding on his boat as you really can't talk.  Plus sometimes I spill my Mich Ultra

Going slow maybe not so much.... Spilling the Mich Ultra......unacceptable!!! :)  

Semp that boat is a thing of beauty! May be missing a zero on the trolling motor   ;)   but man can't beat that color combo!!

Nice work with the rod holders. It's pretty obvious that you enjoy customizing your Benny and do a good job with it! With no access to mine until it hits the water, I'm somewhat limited as to what I can reasonably do but hope to attempt a few small mods this year.

You probably have some old people out there shaking their cane in the air yelling "Slow it down ya maniac you're eroding the shores!!!" Then turns to his wife, "that damn Dave and his hot rods!" Haha

You probably have some old people out there shaking their cane in the air yelling "Slow it down ya maniac you're eroding the shores!!!" Then turns to his wife, "that damn Dave and his hot rods!" Haha

Yeah..... seriously Laughing Out Loud at that one!  :lol:

lol!! Panthergirl even commented she had to step back while making the video, to stay dry from the waves coming ashore ....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back