What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
I didn't have much choice as we bought off the lot, but if I had I'd probably have gone with the Champagne, with or without an accent. There's one on our lake that looks great. Plus, I think it would hide water spots a lot better than my black Benny.

In the end, I'm sure it will look great regardless of which color your wife chooses!

Yeah, I really like straight champagne with Tuscan Dune interior ...... Wife says .. Blah ....... But she forgets, she had 3 must haves, and I get to choose color !! ;)

So our specs other than color: 2375GCW, Elevated Helm, Co Captain lounger, Tuscan Dune interior, Upgrade Captains R chair, Full Seagrass, Heavy duty rub rail, Graywood Trim, s/s telescoping ladder, shark hide, Upgrade SS cleats,..... possibly s/s led lights (the base lights are now color matched to interior and use an oval led so they don't look too bad), possible KMC10.

We are on a very strict budget and we discussed our must haves vs. wants. Wants I can easily add later. Must haves are either impossible or cost prohibitive to add later. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as color selection....we love the regatta blue with champagne accent of our boat but.  If I had to do over again I might select the colors the other way around.  Like mentioned the blue does show water spots while the champagne looks great even when spotted or dusty.  Have seen a few white boats with the blue or black accent on the lake lately that look good too.  Color choice is a tough one....almost as bad as interior options.  Guess when it comes to the option box just check all of them!

Stainless lights for us was a must as I didn't feel the plastic housings would be near as rugged should someone use them as a step off the bow.  Either way the new oval led lights probably put out just as much light as our smaller round leds in the stainless housings.  The stainless rub rail has stood up to some less than stellar docking on my part over the last 2 years (I'm getting better and the abuse has been reduced to a minimum now).  I'd say at least get some rub rail if you do a lot of docking (for us resturants are the biggest docking) as it protects the aluminum deck surround quite a bit.

Only solid advice I can give. Think resale. You may have the boat for a long time, but when you go to sell it, you don't want somthing silly like plastic lights to sway a deal.

I really liked the heavy duty rubber rub rail on our last boat. The new one has the SS and it's starting to show wear and some surface rust spots.

My new overall must have option is dual batteries with a switch.  We never had this on any of our other boats, but with the stereo playing much of the time the boat is not running while moored, it's been awesome to just flip the switch and start the motor without having to go get the jump box.  

Can't wait to see what you end up with.

BTW, loved the voting procedure at the top, very cool.

I really liked the heavy duty rubber rub rail on our last boat. The new one has the SS and it's starting to show wear and some surface rust spots.

We were told this is why our dealer doesn't order the ss rub rail, although this is the first complaint I've read about them. 

We were told this is why our dealer doesn't order the ss rub rail, although this is the first complaint I've read about them. 

My 2013 SS rub rail still looks like new, and seems tough as nails.

SEMPERFI8387

Is Crimson Red still available? That would be my vote. :))

I'd say at least get some rub rail if you do a lot of docking (for us resturants are the biggest docking) as it protects the aluminum deck surround quite a bit.

Yeah, we are getting the heavy duty. Definitely saved ours from dock rash a couple times.

Only solid advice I can give. Think resale. You may have the boat for a long time, but when you go to sell it, you don't want somthing silly like plastic lights to sway a deal.

Yeah, for 1-2 dollars over 10 years, it will probably get added. The problem is, I keep adding $1, $2, $5, $10 dollars a month ...... :blink:

Yeah, we are getting the heavy duty. Definitely saved ours from dock rash a couple times.

Yeah, for 1-2 dollars over 10 years, it will probably get added. The problem is, I keep adding $1, $2, $5, $10 dollars a month ...... :blink:

Ohhhhhh, it's only money! But it sure sounds like a nice build,what ever the color will be. <_<

So, still debating on color (leaning toward Champagne/Regatta accent) but pretty much spec'd balance as follows

2017 2375 GCW-Deliver Mid March

• Co-Captain Forward lounger with pullout footrest/cooler
  • Curved bimini 
  • Tuscan Dune with matching accent stripe
  • Graywood trim accent with black steering wheel
  • Graywood rectangular bow table
  • SS ladder
  • SS led dock lights
  • Elevated Helm
  • Recliner upgrade Captains R helm chair
  • Seagrass beige flooring
  • KMC10 stereo
  • SS pop up cleats bow/aft
  • Stern lounge upgrade 
  • Heavy Duty rub rail (maybe stainless by giving up curved bimini)
  • Sharkhide
  • Minn Kota electric anchor
  • 20 hp Yamaha (lake restricted)

So,have you started planning the coming out party yet? Spring is just around the corner ! I hope.

The only coming out, is ours coming out by Oct 1st. :angry:

At that point it's "technically" theirs (collateral), but not really until we take delivery in spring. We will continue to pay/insure just in case something happens. We would possibly lose our small deposit if we were to bail. 

Just curious. If 20 hp is the max. Have you looked at a smaller motor or even electric to save you some cash for other upgrades you want?

No. I'm not an electric fan, and that 20hp barely moves the boat, so I don't want to go any smaller. I still need to "try" to outrun the weather sometimes ..... Lol!!

Nice build SemperFi, I went and built it to your specs.  Totally agree with the R captains chair upgrade but really think you should add the elevated helm as it looks so sharp

Nice build SemperFi, I went and built it to your specs.  Totally agree with the R captains chair upgrade but really think you should add the elevated helm as it looks so sharp

Link, it's in there. 8th item down on my list. That's been the deal killer with my dealer leftover GCW's for 2 years now ....

Back