What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
Geez ...... all because of my existing "R" elevated helm, I now have my dealer quoting me an RCW to see if I can swing it on our budget ... Man PADS gets expensive quick .. :wacko:

Just think if you had to hang a "real" motor on the back of that thing. :D

Crazy how one must have can dictate the entire build!

Yeah it's crazy. If only they did an S premium elevated helm and forward facing co-captain lounger I'd go that route  ....  I wish they would do an S premium style elevated versus the G style with the curve .... Uggghhhhh ...... I can't win

Just think if you had to hang a "real" motor on the back of that thing. :D

Wow don't even get me started on that one. I told the wife maybe we should go ahead and get strakes on it for now, so when we move south, and we hang a bigger motor then we have them  ....  :wacko:

Nothing wrong with planning ahead. We added the salt water package and sealed strakes in the event we move south. It's nice knowing we have a boat that will fit our needs for a very long time!

Hahaha .... we are buying our first boat third .....  :blink:

I'm having dealer see if they can do a special layout for a 21RL port bow lounger on a 22RCW, if not, or price is real close, I ran the numbers and will probably bite the bullet and just go with a 23RCW with our MINIMUM must haves.

I can always add almost anything later, but Seagrass, Elevated Helm, and forward facing Co Captains lounge is a MUST have on the build.  

Crazy how one must have can dictate the entire build!

My wife is open to an upgrade within the next few years, but it MUST have the changing room/porta potty in the back.  That cuts out a lot of floor plans.

My wife is open to an upgrade within the next few years, but it MUST have the changing room/porta potty in the back.  That cuts out a lot of floor plans.

Oh yeah, forgot that must have. My wife said the same!

The ability to have a portapotti was our number one reason to selecting the RL floor plan.  The privacy is large enough that we have a full size commode that fits in there and we use sanibags to dispose.  Works great but in reality not sure if anyone used it this year.  Have used it much more in past years and when needed the women especially really appreciated the size and comfort.  However based on the use this year so not sure if that will be quite as important should we upgrade

So we set an initial budget, and after looking at our pricing, we can get a minimum "must haves" RCW @ 10% higher than our monthly budget we set, OR, get a fully blinged out (for us) GCW.  Decision ... decisions .....

I'm trying to be responsible and think with my brain, not my heart.

10 years from now you will not miss the money, we all take so much pleasure in boating I say all out R.  [Course its not my $]

Plus 1 on the R 

I blinged a G...BUT, I've never owned an R. I still miss her!

So this is our color choice for interior but seagrass flooring. 
IMG-2251.JPG

Helm color choice-Graywood

2000000005.jpg

I have to go, Plus 2 on the R 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think we may have talked ourselves into the extra $$$ for the RCW.  :wub:

The amount of time we spend on the boat, it will easily be worth it. 

Color yes, flooring no. That will be Seagrass. The layout will be the forward facing captains lounge instead of the standard lounger . This is what that is. This is one of her "must haves"  Also the front port lounger will have the end panel/armrest on it. The photo I posted is from a 22' which has no end on the lounger.

2014-bennington-marine-2375-rcw-17836.jpg

Back