What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
This morning I started kicking around the blinged out "G" idea again, and found I can get a blackout loaded GCW and still come in cheaper ..... Damnit Build A Boat .......  :angry:

Tough choices SemperFi, the indecisions are a fun read, keep us posted

Fun for you ..... not for me ....  :blink:

This is such a hard decision. I mean the difference in payments per month is what I drink in coffee each morning.  :D

I have another week till my salesman gets back from vacation, then a week or two till we have to place the order.

The excitement of building and ordering a new Benny. Good times! If we were to order again we'd probably go with a G swingback. I don't need all the frills and price associated with the R.

The excitement of building and ordering a new Benny. Good times! If we were to order again we'd probably go with a G swingback. I don't need all the frills and price associated with the R.

Trust me, there's really only 3 things I really desire on the R vs. the G. 

Side rails don't wrap on R. The open rear rail styling of the R. The elevated helm on the R. 

Other than that, I'd go G in a heartbeat. Even if they still offered the open top I could forgo the helm issue, but now the G panels are full height on the rails, so you lose some of the view.

I've even looked at going S, but they offer no elevated helm. Talk about bang for the buck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahahaha ..... done!!!

Oh, I saw the post header and thought you meant DONE, as in a decision, finale. I say go with the R. Oh wait, I already did that. You should too.

Well Panthergirl said lets go for RCW so I think that's 90% decided. Color?? Probably Matador Red with black canvas. 

We decided to get something other than Regatta Blue as it will seem like the same boat, different seats .... Lol!! 

Great Choice .

Well Panthergirl said lets go for RCW so I think that's 90% decided. Color?? Probably Matador Red with black canvas. 

We decided to get something other than Regatta Blue as it will seem like the same boat, different seats .... Lol!! 

Well done, time for follow through on that last 10%!

See........Panthergirls decision is the only one that counts! Ha!

They always get what they want....every now and then you just make them work for it.

Good choice SemperFi, you will never regret that decision

Unreal, now I'm trying to figure if the Matador Red with Blackout option will be feasible if we really push our budget .... Like off a cliff.....  :blink:

This is why it's called Pulling a Derrick! A loaded boat is sweet but don't commit financial suicide to get there! Ps, was that you donating plasma over the weekend?

Our dealer had their  fall outdoor show last Saturday .My wife really liked his demo .I  didn't think  she would like the Black Out .

Good thing ,the  seats are too narrow ( captains ) 

14484895_1426851950676275_6737836158926520073_n.jpg

This is why it's called Pulling a Derrick! A loaded boat is sweet but don't commit financial suicide to get there! Ps, was that you donating plasma over the weekend?

Hmmm...no, but that give me some ideas....  :p

Our dealer had their  fall outdoor show last Saturday .My wife really liked his demo .I  didn't think  she would like the Black Out .

Good thing ,the  seats are too narrow ( captains ) 

Yeah, the Blackout is sweet!!! Only issue is, on an R build, it forces Pillowtop which we don't want. Too many crevices to keep clean, critters, dirt, etc.... Its a really hard decision. Red/Blackout GCW or RCW with a couple upgrades ...... I'm driving Panthergirl nuts. Maybe time for another voting poll.  :p

Im sure glad we only have to get a 20hp .... it's a deduction.  ;)

Back