What did you name your boat?

kaydano

Reaction score
I figured someone already asked this question, but a search yielded nothing on this topic....

So, what did you name your boat??? And if you care to say, why???

Bonus points will be awarded to the most creative boat name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Company Business

So when people ask where I am I can say gone on "Company Business" and not lieing! :rolleyes:

"Jackie Blue". Because our 22SFi is blue, and my wires mane is jackie, and her M.S. walkathon team name is also Jackie Blue.

Serenity, of course.

Haven't picked a name yet but thinking about "Aquagasmic". I 'll let you figure out why :D

"Teeny Tiny Tubey" - Its what I called my daughter Kristina when she was an infant :)

"Many Stories" - Last name is Story, and I have three kids. Figure it would work for the kids, and also since I travel alot I always have stories to tell.

med_gallery_330_24_108747.jpg

Diney's her nickname...

"Bigtop" Due to the fact it's like a Circus when all the kids and grandkids are with us at the lake.

Wanted to call ours "Excess Funz". Wife nixed that. Said it made us sound like we had money to burn.

Haven't name ours yet but thinking of " My Missed Stress" think - My Mistress the other one we are thinking about is "NautiMagical". I always say things happen automagically so this is a play on that.

We named ours "Czech Mate" as my wife is from Czech. I like to introduce her as my mail order bride but she doesn't think it's as funny as I do!

I gave mine the proper name of "Deez Nuts". I wanted something somewhat offensive, and "Nuts" is a great adjective to describe my family. Next to the name is 4 pictures, of me, the wife, and 2 girls, like the little pictures you see on the back of an suv, or mini van. I will snap a picture and post it. Yes, you can say I am a little "off".

I originally wanted to call it "The Black Ass" with a black kicking donkey. Since my Benny is Black, The graphic wouldn't look that great. What do you do.......

Will

I perfer simple beauty and like things decal free. I usually always peal off most decals and stickers but in long stretches of aluminum panelling it helps hide imperfections so I left them on the pontoon. Burns my butt that I have to add ugly numbers and stickers for license. I wouldn't even let the dealer put dealer their stickers on it unless they pay me for the advertising. :rolleyes: Not impressed with the new Shatter paint scheme at all. Like the color but not the scheme.

I always joke with the wife I am going to call it "3 way" but she calls me sick and dirty. I tell her to get her mind out of the gutter because the boat has 3 tubes. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
med_gallery_330_24_108747.jpg

Diney's her nickname...
Nice Plaque. Was this a one off job, or do you have a good source for this work. Those colors would go well on my blue SFi.

Just after we purchased our new Bennington we found out that my wife's son is expecting our first grandchild. Since our vacation home is on Big Bear Lake in SoCal and we are looking forward to spending a lot of time with all the "little ones" on board, Papa Bear and Nana Bear named it the "Cub Tub."

100_3451.jpg

The outboard hulls started life as Home Depot 2 x 4 s

My son is a big Pirates of the Caribbean and I ended up buying a new black 2011 2275 RCW ESP so we took a vote and the family came up with "The Black Pearl". The Pearl comes out a lot at night on our lake!

Back