What did you name your boat?

There are always worse bcpnick but that doesn't mean that isn't bad.  KP and I love to slow cruise by the marinas and read the names and there are a lot of very clever names,  Granted I don't think that "Wet Dreams" is the most offensive name out there but I just don't think a name with a sexual innuendo would be my choice 

Great topic...

My wife wants to name our boat, "Hard N Nauti", based on our last name and nautical reference.  What do you guys think about that? 

My suggestion was "Liquid Pleasure"  or "Liquid Therapy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Great topic...

My suggestion was "Liquid Pleasure"  or "Liquid Therapy"
I like both of those! Great names for a boat. That coming from one that almost named his something that I'd have most likely regretted.

I do take my liquid pleasure out on the "Toonafun" with me.    :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We have lots of new members since this post last saw the light of day.

What did you name your boat? I am trying to come up with some and having a hard time getting the Admiral interested.

Brian 

-T4f_KgIazgs78C1tWQZeNBjwlv9QZXp6RkDj1pD0VkH3Yd9KVh4lLMU2IhOACjhmdcVRerqZugbYiEID3VF1KYR8CgkGeGPWGz4hENEG51R3QaVpCv5Id8yZ9oPAPlLbsgOFmgddjgHDPrD8S9TmV9LU5juQaq5ptMepYyljJ834uf4wwdGRXBjVUCBXlR8JG6161VoxFQXui0gyRzl3cusn7rdQDr55Gou7aRPNEEOmhPiLCqTDhE089HPnHKRNbaHrsSP8yj9ErwQMsjCuMSCxU7mvYX5_XMVime90zHIwzaOcB2IvVpkFZAcSAXc_aVa1cqjPKxp_utFyaEF-v_P0zzLa03lftpA3dhAtjaomdNCT--d1yBPShqnJh1ci6pKvbRy7PCdarI2bploa4bCYxC7fOJy1X1K20w6JoQ-6wAu_d5Z-YuefAgMA4PHkDEUfNML4LJgcFDBzZeLWfTzWIdXpS9Rxo0Tdg0ip4EPosaNX1dByuMJkK1fQbGykzTBUg-X4-krlWNRNruDa54fupvgGVUBsneJVTRPBOYY8pu073vlXO83WoLe57OVWaZ0u0_VwJzYOpyWC_8KgLw0jISHWUgEIG4eIME=w1026-h769-no

Last edited:
Don't think I ever mentioned our boat name before, it's "Linked at Last"  Obviously my last name is Link and most of my friends call me Link rather than Mark. 

"Linked at Last" actually came from our wedding as it was our theme since Kathy and I were together for 30 years when we got married in 2011.  First marriage for both of us, just wasn't important for us to do as we had decided not to have kids

It seemed a natural to carry it over to our boat as well since I had only been on a boat a few times prior to purchasing one in 2010.  Now we love boating and living by the water

That is a fitting boat name for sure! Thanks for sharing.

We don't have a name on our boat but if I was on salt water it would be "Vitamin Sea"

We'll look forward to the pictures. Enjoy!

I have had the name since the last boat, but since it never made it on, I guess it is safe to use on the Bennington.  The name is pretty set, I am just trying to determine the best color combination.

The Bennington logo and boat numbers are silver. The panel colors are bronze and sunset red.

Capture.PNG

Nice looking vessel you have there. Enjoy... :)

I think you'll enjoy that Mercury power as well.

I try to work at home as much as i can so I named my boat "My Home Office".  So when the boss calls and asks where I am I tell him I'm at "My Home Office".  

Anyone who deals with contracts will appreciate this one. And isn't it the truth!

Boat%20Name_zpsw3xwtaxh.jpg

Anyone who deals with contracts will appreciate this one. And isn't it the truth!

That was one of our name choices being that we are a contractor. Still undecided though.

I guess anyone with PADS could use the "Change Order" name on their new boat. I know I spent more on the current boat compared to our "Original Contract" boat!

Back