What did you name your boat?

So we might have come up with a name for the new Benni...... "Nauti Girl n Buoy" or

"Let's get Nauti"

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a fitting boat name for sure! Thanks for sharing.

We don't have a name on our boat but if I was on salt water it would be "Vitamin Sea"

Just a reminder!

"Crappie Bill". That was my grandfathers nickname, I figured he was such a great fisherman that maybe his fishing prowess would give me good luck while fishing. FYI still hasn't helped.

Perhaps he was named "Crappie Bill" due to his lack of prowess, thus the hereditary reason for your lack of success

Oh my, did I just spend a lot of money?", "Oh my, look what I bought!" and "Oh my, that's a good looking pontoon." Wife hates it because it sounds cocky(bragging).

All of the above. Enjoy it!

Oh my, tell us more! She's certainly a big boat to boot...

OH MY is the name on the new benny. It comes from "Oh my, did I just spend a lot of money?", "Oh my, look what I bought!" and "Oh my, that's a good looking pontoon." Wife hates it because it sounds cocky(bragging). View attachment 22264 View attachment 22265
Oh My, really nice looking ride!! Love the name! Not pretentious at all!! Fits perfectly!

The wife and I recently purchased a 2577 RFI. We purchased it with cash, and no financing, because we wanted it to be ours, not the bank's, and didn't want payments.

The hours that we spend on the water are always some of our happiest. Plus, we like to have a few drinks, in moderation. So, here's what she named it.

The letters are domed chrome....

Attachments

• IMG_3940.JPG
    IMG_3940.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3944.JPG
    IMG_3944.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 86
Sounds about right.

Oh my, she’s a beauty. Congratulations.

I never have named ours. Been across the lake on a boat with no name, I sure am glad we didn't get no rain. Yeah, about 4 beers in at this point.
Search " horse with no name " if you don't get it.

Last edited:
She's a beauty! Enjoy...

Back