What did you name your boat?

I still have not named our boat!

(I started this thread in 2011.)

Considering naming ours “JOB SiITE” so folks will know where I am when out of the office.

Our boat is still Big Kahuna. But we never replaced the lettering/graphics after we got it vinyl wrapped.....

And to some of the others: no matter what you think, it IS bad luck to not name your boat...

Are you certain you’re not overpowering your hull with that beast?

Don’t be jealous that I can run full throttle all weekend for $20 ... :D

And to some of the others: no matter what you think, it IS bad luck to not name your boat...
We'll that explains a lot of stuff then!

We haven't named ours yet. I was going to call it "Comfortably Numb" just like yours (huge Floyd & Gilmore fan!) but found out there was already a boat on our lake with that name - along with another one called "Comfortably Numb II". :mad:
. (ahem...Gilmour.)

How about: Wish You Were Here, Breathe, High Hopes, Money, On the Run, Any Colour You Like, or Crazy Diamond? The Pink Floyd catalogue contains a wealth of potentially cool boat names.

. (ahem...Gilmour.)

How about: Wish You Were Here, Breathe, High Hopes, Money, On the Run, Any Colour You Like, or Crazy Diamond? The Pink Floyd catalogue contains a wealth of potentially cool boat names.

I thought about going with Crazy Diamond, but ultimately decided against putting any name on the pontoon. Also thought about "Coming Back to Life" and "Happiest Days of Our Lives" as they both would be fitting on some level. You are correct, the Floyd catalogue offers many potential cool names!

Love the play on words George. Well done!

Back