What did you name your boat?

Tone

Reaction score
I've been back and fourth on boat names with no clear choice decided upon. I have had my boat for a full spring snd summer season...she remains nameless..what did you name yours?

Use the search box above for “boat names” and you’ll find a lengthy thread about that very topic. (We’ve never named our boat though)

I've been back and fourth on boat names with no clear choice decided upon. I have had my boat for a full spring snd summer season...she remains nameless..what did you name yours?

It’s a sign, call it “Nameless” :D

Last edited:
Lol, thats different.
You could have fun with this if you name it just right ... when someone asks your boats name, you say “Couldn’t decide”, “No Name”, etc...

I'm naming mine EXPENSIVE. Hey, maybe that would sound better in French. How do you say "expensive" in French?

First boat "Tiny Bubbles". Current boat "Big Kahuna".......

I'm naming mine EXPENSIVE. Hey, maybe that would sound better in French. How do you say "expensive" in French?
Couteax.......

Ex wife?

We've given ours a name but haven't had it painted on her! With the Swing back Floor plan, there isn't really a good place to put it. The back fiberglass area has the "Bennington" name recessed in it making it very difficult.

Her name is "BIG NUT"

It has a dual meaning. You'd have to work in my industry to get the reference

Or “he’s on JOB SITE”.

We've given ours a name but haven't had it painted on her! With the Swing back Floor plan, there isn't really a good place to put it. The back fiberglass area has the "Bennington" name recessed in it making it very difficult.

Her name is "BIG NUT"

It has a dual meaning. You'd have to work in my industry to get the reference
And what industry would that be in???

As I live on a back slough of the upper Mississippi River, the name Sister Belle seemed fitting.

However, there is a (rather sappy) backstory to why my boat is named after (and has a photo of) a doll... especially given that I am not a "doll" person.

I will share the link to a tribute I wrote for my mother when she passed away this last September, if anyone is interested in that backstory. (I won't bore everyone with the details here...)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wk8RxTXFlupsdsdJK9zI7Q9a69Rk08ELRHDRR1q3_JE/edit?usp=sharing

Sister Bellecloseup.jpg

Back