What is the meaning behind your username?

How I like to roll and live life. Born a wild country boy on a 7K acre farm in south central ND in the hills along the Missouri river. Plus the government hates my type who can live and survive and think critically and still questions authority now days so I will live it till I die. Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Ron Paul are my heros for standing up for what America should still be.

Not this waking up to see what some one is offended by from day to day anymore. Seems there is absolutely no common sense left in this country anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated my name to 9 Grand because I now have 9 grand children.

Regardless of your intent, please check your politics at the door.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Randy

Mod Team

Regardless of your intent, please check your politics at the door.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Randy

Mod Team

I would love to see a section added for where we could discuss current events.

Those who would rather not read these discussions could simply not click on them.

Lots of intelligent successful people on here, and I enjoy trying to learn from others viewpoints.

I would love to see a section added for where we could discuss current events.

Those who would rather not read these discussions could simply not click on them.

Lots of intelligent successful people on here, and I enjoy trying to learn from others viewpoints.
Bill, there are plenty of places on the web to "discuss current events."

Bennington has provided us this site as a gift to owners (and prospective owners) to discuss their pontoon boats and boating experiences. Let's use this gift wisely.

Thank you!

Sorry, but this is one forum where it's nice to NOT see the flame wars of political views and thoughts being discussed.

Even though I have my personal feelings, I can do plenty of that on Facebook.

No matter how many times we say just click past it, it's too enticing to most people to do that, and it never ends well.

I'm happy that Bennington chose to keep this a Family oriented site and doesn't allow us to go off the deep end ........  :)

My name is Gary Cornish.

There were 5 Garys in my class at school so no one used our first name. 

So have been Corn since grade school.  4 years of college. 4 years in USAF and 30 years at UPS everyone called me Corn.

I used to work with a guy and his nickname was "Corn."  I still see him quite regularly.  We shortened it to Corn because we called him "Cornealius."  His real name was Craig.  Go figure.

Bump

Vikings = Schools mascot name

Staff = I am an high school teacher/staff member at above said school  

Vikingstaff = Hence this is my typical user name

My wife's dream was to have a lake place. On our first date, she joking said she was looking for a guy who could buy a boat. It was 4 months later I bought us our first Bennington! My wife had two acres on army core of engineers boundry with a 5 mile view of Truman Lake in Missouri. We have since added surrounding land bringing total acreage to 15. We have truly build a dream at the lake. We were married on a patio we put in with a tremendous view of the lake in 2009.

Michiman: Came to me on one of my more inspired creative moments (Not). Obviously, I'm a male from Michigan. Keep thinking I should try again but at this point I guess I just don't care.

Met my wife in the Adirondacks, bought the new pontoon there and do most of our boating in the the Fulton Chain of Lakes in the ADK's. Hence the name ADK Boater! :)  

gold-N-rod is my big boat's name. It got that name because it's screaming yellow and I always loved how the old raceboats used hyphenated names to name their boats, i.e., slo-mo-shun. It's a 24 footer, hence the remainder of the name.

Here she is, levitating on a fine Michigan summer day. Yes, I know the sausage to clam ratio is far from equal. Sometimes that happens!  LOL

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/image/216-my-user-name-comes-from-my-big-boat-called-the-gold-n-rod/

Reading back through these and I missed this the first time through! I miss Randy on here among others.

Back