What is this? and why would it be blinking on and off ?

Kimberly A

Reaction score
Sorry beginner here, no manuals with my 2007 2574 GL, wondering what this is supposed to be and why it would be blank sometimes and then flash a number and then flash a different number and then blank etc... obviously somethings wrong or disconnected ? thanks in advance 8jJZVitgSYyGmIhU56ojqg.jpg

Sorry beginner here, no manuals with my 2007 2574 GL, wondering what this is supposed to be and why it would be blank sometimes and then flash a number and then flash a different number and then blank etc... obviously somethings wrong or disconnected ? thanks in advance View attachment 23055
looks like a depth finder, should have a transducer on the back of the pontoon.

Thanks there's a green wire dangling off the back so that may be it disconnected
You will need a transducer as was stated. You might want to ask Daril (Big Kahuna) for the part number from his boat. It looks like you have the same dash. Is your boat an I/O (inboard/outboard)?

Last edited:
You will need a transducer as was stated. You might want to ask Daril (Big Kahuna) for the part number from his boat. It looks like you have the same dash. Is your boat an I/O (inboard/outboard)?
Outboard Yamaha 90 Thank You !

Back