What options should I have???

vdpsc

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2014 2350 RCL.  Left over stock from the year prior.  I bought from a dealer I am unfamiliar with since they had the boat.  Turns out they were a small dealer who just started carrying Bennington last season.  My sales person acknowledged he was weak on product knowledge.  The boat has lighted cup holders everywhere except the three in the rear behind the club seat.  I see wiring harnesses for them underneath the panel.  But it has regular cup holders.  It seems strange that Bennington would leave raw wiring harnesses with positive and negative leads dangling in an enclosed compartment where the center fuel tank is located.  Did these boats come this way or should there be lighted cupholders there as well.  Also, should a remote control have come with the Blue Tooth Sony stereo?  I also cant get the satellite radio to work.  It will play the preview channel.  When I turn to channel 0 for the Sirius ID it only will read out Sirius ID but not display the number.  This is true for the remote display as well as the head unit.  I call Sirius XM and Sony and niether one of them know the answer.   Has anybody dealt with this issue?

is the boat in a garage, shed or on a lift? I cannot use my XM at the docks due to being on a covered dock.

I can't activate sirius without the code and it won't display the code.

You may have a bad radio .Check with your dealer 

What's the radio model number? Did you look in the radio owners manual to see if there's a special way to view the ID number?

Sony said I need to tune to channel 0 or 255. When i tune to channel 0 it reads sirius ID but doesn't give a number and I can't tune to 255. I think something must be non-functional.

Depending on the model, when you "tune" to channel "0", you need to press the button again to display the ID number. See if that helps.

Back