Whats New for 2013 ?

With an "S" being the value end, I bet changes will be minimal. Choose the SLX version for 150 more and get the fancy playpen railing. Looks classy. Outboards don't

change much year to year if at all. The Yammi 70 is a real nice motor. I have the 50,,,love it, but the 70 gets even better fuel economy than mine. And 3 more mph to boot.

PLEASE SEE UPDATED POST AUGUST 11th

New X rails and a console courtesy light will be standard on the S series; new options will include AquaTeak* flooring in the stern, a console sink, new pedestal table design, and new graphic/color choices...really NEAT choices!

*In addition to high-line Faux Teak, we will now offer a less expensive AquaTeak, which simulates the look of teak, but has less features than Faux Teak. (Not sandable to repair scars, etc.)

Come to the Sneak Peek in Elkhart August 29th if you can, we'd love to see you! TB

Last edited:
Wow TB, you guys are brutal. That was enough of a teaser to make me glad I'm waiting and ordering mine for spring delivery.

Maybe you will have a color combo I like better than the Yellow that was dropped. So where will the sink go? Behind drivers seat?

You are keeping the swim platform on the rear though, correct. That's one of the big reasons we like the Bennies.(besides every thing else you do)

New X rails and a console courtesy light will be standard on the S series; new options will include AquaTeak* flooring in the stern, a console sink, new pedestal table design, and new graphic/color choices...really NEAT choices!

*In addition to high-line Faux Teak, we will now offer a less expensive AquaTeak, which simulates the look of teak, but has less features than Faux Teak. (Not sandable to repair scars, etc.)

Come to the Sneak Peek in Elkhart August 29th if you can, we'd love to see you! TB
Ordered mine yesterday for 2013 delivery end of this August....How do I find out or see new options ? Colors and graphics etc...

Need to change now if I am going to.

Ordered:

2013 20 SL Yamaha 70

Bronze with Java Monochrome seating and Taupe Canvas Top

Deluxe steering wheel

Cup holder

Garmin fish/depth finder

Mocha palm carpet

Docking lights in ABS

R upgraded capt seat

Chrome logos

Tilt steering

Heavy duty Rub Rail

Kicker speaker upgrade

Any help ?

Ordered mine yesterday for 2013 delivery end of this August....How do I find out or see new options ? Colors and graphics etc...

Ordered:

2013 20 SL Yamaha 70

Deluxe steering wheel

Cup holder

Garmin fish/depth finder

Mocha palm carpet

Docking lights in ABS

R upgraded capt seat

Chrome logos

Tilt steering

Heavy duty Rub Rail

Kicker speaker upgrade

Any help ?
Wow, sweet option list. You picked almost same items I did. I already put my deposit down, but dealer said we'll verify before he orders for March (?) delivery. I'm anxious to see the new color options also.

You might try to put a hold on your order till later (late August after release info) unless you have a long boating season. Mine pretty much ends mid October in Pa. Last year we had a snowstorm on Halloween so I'm glad I got my boat out of dock mid October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sweet option list. You picked almost same items I did. I already put my deposit down, but dealer said we'll verify before he orders for March (?) delivery. I'm anxious to see the new color options also.

You might try to put a hold on your order till later (late August after release info) unless you have a long boating season. Mine pretty much ends mid October in Pa. Last year we had a snowstorm on Halloween so I'm glad I got my boat out of dock mid October.
I was offered the new Tubing sides like on the R models Nothing on new colors though

They did mention new graphics,I guess I should have looked into it further

What else did you order on yours ? :D

I was offered the new Tubing sides like on the R models Nothing on new colors though

They did mention new graphics,I guess I should have looked into it further

What else did you order on yours ? :D
What you have plus- privacy enclosure, s/s dock lights, wash down hose, teak table, G or R chair (the most expensive one), "two" cup holders

I bought my own Lowrance 3d color fishfinder (shows submerged items in 3d), and I have some speakers to put in place of the stock ones.

No speakers or rub rail, but I'm going to add the rub rail and probably solid keels, as we may run the Southeast ICW in a year or two.

From what I understand x-rails are standard on the new models ...?

Bet you can't wait. We are going from 615 Apex Gillgetter to a 20SL (maybe 24 ???). We will be going from a studio apt to a mansion !!!! :D 6x12 deck to 8'6" x 20 deck !!!!

We will be doubling our space and it's pretty much only two of us. We are on a 20 HP limit lake, so what we save on motor, we spend on upgrades.... :lol:

What you have plus- privacy enclosure, s/s dock lights, wash down hose, teak table, G or R chair (the most expensive one), "two" cup holders

I bought my own Lowrance 3d color fishfinder (shows submerged items in 3d), and I have some speakers to put in place of the stock ones.

No speakers or rub rail, but I'm going to add the rub rail and probably solid keels, as we may run the Southeast ICW in a year or two.

From what I understand x-rails are standard on the new models ...?

Bet you can't wait. We are going from 615 Apex Gillgetter to a 20SL (maybe 24 ???). We will be going from a studio apt to a mansion !!!! :D 6x12 deck to 8'6" x 20 deck !!!!

We will be doubling our space and it's pretty much only two of us. We are on a 20 HP limit lake, so what we save on motor, we spend on upgrades.... :lol:
No I was a mess bought a 17 SL 2012 Benni last year and traded it on a 2012 Tahoe Q4 SS - Well I didn't like it so I ordered a new 2013 Benni 20 SL Wasn't into speed like I thought I was, getting older here...59 time to slow up a bit...hahahhaha

Yeah, we had a jet boat before the toon, so now when I feel the need for speed, I just turn into the wind .... Feels like I'm going twice as fast as I am .... :D

We also debated on 17, then thought no, let's go with 20 (lots more space), but of course then we think....why not a 24 .. :lol:

Problem with the 24 is it is a little overkill for the two of us ..... :blink:

Ordered:

2013 20 SL Yamaha 70

Deluxe steering wheel

Cup holder

Garmin fish/depth finder

Mocha palm carpet

Docking lights in ABS

R upgraded capt seat

Chrome logos

Tilt steering

Heavy duty Rub Rail

Kicker speaker upgrade

Any help ?
Hey, you've loaded that puppy! Tell your dealer to specify X rails (we're offering both rails on the 20SL for price purposes.) While you are at it, get two-tone panels...use Bronze as your base and add an accent color like champagne, blue, granite or black. (specify your canvas color) You could also change the stern vinyl floor to AquaTeak. Both of these changes are optional with an option price. Trouble is, our 2013 pricing isn't published yet!

Colors aren't the best on these thumbnails, taken with an iphone. But you'll get the idea! Panels can be done in ANY combination.

Aqua Teak-Custom (3).JPG

S two-tone bronze.champagne.JPG

Q two-tone bronze.blue.JPG

Last edited:
Wow TB, you guys are brutal. That was enough of a teaser to make me glad I'm waiting and ordering mine for spring delivery.

Maybe you will have a color combo I like better than the Yellow that was dropped. So where will the sink go? Behind drivers seat?

You are keeping the swim platform on the rear though, correct. That's one of the big reasons we like the Bennies.(besides every thing else you do)
Here's the sink! the 20SL loses 10" of starboard bow bench to accommodate.

S sink option.JPG

Last edited:
I agree with others that it is a good option list! I bought a 2012 SLi last year with basically the same package on 25" tubes. Got the Mocha Matrix carpet and a teak table for a little higher end look. 2 cup holders are nice, but 3 would be better! Added my own fishfinder at delivery last year, and a second battery this year. Having the second battery eases your mind when anchored and cranking your kicker speakers all day. My only issue is the sparse gauge package this boat comes with. I don't think you can upgrade, but I wish the boat had a voltmeter and water pressure gauge. I am looking at maybe swapping in multi-gauges (too darn expensive!) or finding a spot on the helm to add these for next year.

Enjoy the boat!!! I traded in a 260 HP I/O for this pontoon and I don't miss the speed (or maintenance $, or repair $, or gas $...) at all!!!

I love the flooring option and looking at the prior year "G" series rails I had a feeling the two tone was coming. I think it looks great!!!! :D

Dang, kinda like the two tone, but wife would kill me if I even mentioned a new boat!Haha. Love ours, but two tone granite with crimson red accent would look pretty phenomenal! Aarrrggghhhh!! Bennington, WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO!! HAHA

Derrick

Hey, you've loaded that puppy! Tell your dealer to specify X rails (we're offering both rails on the 20SL for price purposes.) While you are at it, get two-tone panels...use Bronze as your base and add an accent color like champagne, blue, granite or black. (specify your canvas color) You could also change the stern vinyl floor to AquaTeak. Both of these changes are optional with an option price. Trouble is, our 2013 pricing isn't published yet!

Colors aren't the best on these thumbnails, taken with an iphone. But you'll get the idea! Panels can be done in ANY combination.
Sent him the chnges in color and X Rails...got the X Rails and Bronze Base with Champagne accent....No teak

Sent him the chnges in color and X Rails...got the X Rails and Bronze Base with Champagne accent....No teak
That's gonna look sweet !!!!

Back