Where is the best price on 303 Fabric guard?

2fast4u

Reaction score
Does anybody know where the best place to buy 303 fabric guard, I saw some where that someone found some last year for less than $50.00 a gal.

Check Amazon.

I have a whole gallon sitting in my basement! Bought it to put on my boat, but never brought it home again :(.

I have a whole gallon sitting in my basement! Bought it to put on my boat, but never brought it home again :(.

See you need to be like me .... I had some spare Solstice parts laying around the garage .... so I bought a car to use them on ... ;):D

I used to get mine on Amazon, not always the best price but very convenient.

Note that a gallon will last years. Not sure what the shelf life is, but I will be buying small bottles from now on, even if it costs more per ounce. Bought a gallon in 2012. Still have a little bit left. 6 summers.

By the time I did my cover ,bimini ,boot & carpet ,I used almost a gallon ( one coat )

My bad. Thought you were talking about the vinyl protectant.

Yes, a gallon of fabric guard does not last long!

By the time I did my cover ,bimini ,boot & carpet ,I used almost a gallon ( one coat )
i thought the fabric guard was only good to your tops and boat cover. Just put 2 layers on my 23' ft pontoon and used half the bottle which was a 16oz. I never thought about spraying on my carpet. Will have to do that next time

Back