Where's the battery storage

Noah

Reaction score

SFX dual stern gates

Fishing layout

Battery storage

I can't see that my Bennie has a good place to put the 3 batteries I need for my Ulterra. Any suggestions? I have until Friday to place the order. It's a 2015 24 SFX Dual Stern Gates (APG). 200 HP Mercury Verado.

We only have one battery and it's located in the sun lounge/privacy enclosure space. (we only have one gate in front but not sure that matters either way). Hopefully someone with three batteries will respond.

I don't know much about your model, but on my 22GSi, the starter battery was on the back deck in front of the motor (behind livewell) and I installed 2 trolling motor batteries under the helm.  The fit perfect on a battery tray.  Plenty of room for 3 batteries if needed.  I also installed the dual 10amp (20amp) charger in the compartment as well.  I then ran the TM cabling through the furniture to the front fence where I installed a weather tight plug for the TM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news. When is your order coming in? Ours should be in January.

Great news. When is your order coming in? Ours should be in January.
I believe in the middle of next month.  Dealer will be storing until spring though, so I won't see it until then.  Long winters short summers here in Minnesota.  I like to snowmobile though, so that makes the winters go pretty fast. I've got a new sled coming in the next couple weeks :)

Back