Which color LEDs for boat interior?

mmvikes

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread addressing which color LEDs were best for lighting the interior of my new pontoon. I am wondering which color, or white, would be best for vision at night if we are oit with a few people after dark.

With the newer LEDs you can select and change to the color you want. My 2012 only came with blue ice but that is my favorite color anyways

Since I bought a floor model, did not get to add LED options. Still looking for the best quality aftermarket LED’s. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm partial to red lighting, but that is a designated USCG nav light color, so...

ITC Marine makes the factory system installed in my 2018. The web page has lots to offer and the items can be found all over the place.

Hope this helps

I'm partial to red lighting, but that is a designated USCG nav light color, so...
I did see in a thread a notice of warning about using navigation colors, but the thread was about exterior lighting. I wonder if the use of red or green apply to interior lighting also?

Someday I'll do mine. This seems to be pretty good. The exterior (under-deck) is already configured for a pontoon boat. Note the pricing on the interior lighting is per-component (per bench).

1598978543773.png

1598978585727.png

Anyone know where to get the bimini frame mounted switch that is used for the blue LED's mounted on the underside of the bimini top?

Back