Why Did I Buy Bennington

Yes Pittsburgh, any of the LED lights can be added afterwards and with the exception of the bimini LED you wouldn't even have to deal with your dealer which I know you would prefer

I'm sorry but have to ask... Why didn't the dealer take care of registering your boat for you? I know, the guys an absolute tool and it's a stupid question. I still had to ask it.

Yes Chris, my dealer registered mine as well, I just assumed it was part of it like when my wife bought her new Subaru that was registered by the dealer as well

Maybe because Sold in PA registered in OH

Thats what I was just going to say. I bought mine in Maryland and they couldn't register it. I had to do all that and pay the sales tax in PA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind doing the registration here

He said the paper work needed to be revised 

Due to the Lake being private a registration is not needed 

BUT 

If I was to take it to any other body of water registration is imperative 

waiting-list.jpg

Patiently Waiting for new paper work and the 303 which is to be sent to me 

What would he have done if you had registered it ?

LOL 

I have no idea

Bennington VP stated that the dealership has sold hundreds of their boats

They have never had a single complaint

LOL LOL LOL 

To me the dealership characteristics are that of inexperience and apathetic at BEST 

1280px-View_of_downtown_Pittsburgh_from_Mount_Washington,_near_the_Duquesne_Incline.jpg

Have not heard from the Dealer thus far about revised paper work

Gave them a call to check on the current status

Got the answering machine !

Asked about registration papers, 303 being mailed and asked that they call me back

Haven't heard from anyone but am hopeful to get a call by next week !

Looks like I will take the Boat to a New Dealer for 20 hour Yamaha Service

Name Being Placed On Boat

Flag Pole which I bought from Bennington being Installed

Ice Blue Lights being Installed 

AND

I am sure I will have to pay for all of this AGAIN !

Ofcourse I know The Yamaha was an additional cost but the rest ? (LOL) 

325787785_1398794954.jpg

If you already paid for the lights etc., I would demand a refund from those idiots you got the boat from. That's just not right.

LOL 

I have no idea

Bennington VP stated that the dealership has sold hundreds of their boats

They have never had a single complaint

LOL LOL LOL 

To me the dealership characteristics are that of inexperience and apathy at BEST 

1280px-View_of_downtown_Pittsburgh_from_Mount_Washington,_near_the_Duquesne_Incline.jpg
Beautiful pic of the city. Looks familiar. I was there a couple of years ago and rode on the Duquesne Incline.

8Grand

Beautiful pic of the city. Looks familiar. I was there a couple of years ago and rode on the Duquesne Incline.

I consider myself very fortunate to live here 

A Beautiful City and An Amazing Lake 

LTO-_2D00_1.png

cwag911

If you already paid for the lights etc., I would demand a refund from those idiots you got the boat from. That's just not right.

I asked the VP of Bennington about a refund he replied you got a break on the delivery !

Why Beat A Dead Horse ?

It is what it is , I need to get on with my life.... they win as I obsess daily.

Back