will double bimini fit on 2275RCW ??

wetvette

Reaction score
I want a double bimini on a 2275 RCW, but curious if it will fit (from factory) ???

Good question. I don't see the double bimini listed as an option for the boats with the rear facing lounges. It may be a mounting bracket issue. I ordered my boat with the 12' bimini and love it. If you can't get the double maybe the 12 footer would be an option. I quess the best thing to do would be to check with your dealer. Either way you will have a great boat.

Steve

My sales rep has been informed the double is a no - no due to the rail configuration on the 22RCW because of the rear slop that

fades down to the SS round rail and it's only 22'. I'm going to take your suggestion to the seller tomorrow and see what the cost is for the 12'

Thanks.

Het Wetvet. I debated on the double or 12 footer and decided on the 12. It truly supplies alot of shade and is easier to trailer. Or how about the RCW LTD, I would think they could put the double on that boat You would loose the fancy rails but still have the rear facing louges.

Steve

I studied these things forever and didn't even see or hear about a 12' bimini option. Are you telling me I could have gotten a 12' top on my 2011 2275RCW? I would have been very interested in that. How much was that upgrade? How/where do you choose that option?

I would have considered the 12 foot bimini also but did not see that as an option on our new 2275 RCW. The 10 footer provides shade for 3 (driver and mid ship lounge) in this model when sun is directly overhead. I will say that the 10 foot is a handful when one person is handling it.

You guys are right the 12 ft bimini is not listed on line as an option for the boats with rear facing loungers. However it is not much differant than the 10. Maybe Wetvet will come back on and let us know what his dealer said.

So just because it isn't listed you are saying it would have been available? Would this have been custom?

I'm not sure. I wish TB would chime in here and let us know.

Hi guys. Due to the rail and gate positions on this model, the only top available is a single 10'. This is really a question for your dealer, honest indian! Dealers have an availability matrix, and besides, the dealer would have to order parts and install any new equipment for you. TB will not be able to answer every question on the forum and we encourage you to ASK YOUR DEALER!! :rolleyes: :) :)

p.s. the availability matrix, an internal document, lists every boat model and frame combination, along with notes STD, N/A, or Optional. It's a crazy spreadsheet! We manufacture over 50 boat models and offer 7 top frame combinations...

Back