Will put a deposit down Sat. on a 22 GSR

Made the deposit Sat.  Now the waiting begins........build date, then delivery date.  I know I made a good decision.

Made the deposit Sat.  Now the waiting begins........build date, then delivery date.  I know I made a good decision.

Congrats !! Don't forget pics when it gets here !!!!

Nice going JBL, you wont have any regrets

Congrats! So what goodies did you order?

Carl, I loaded it up......ESP, 250, all Blue LED options to include electric bimini top, center toon storage, raised helm, extra wide captain chairs, ski pylon,

added ss ladder under front, off shore color GPS, extended aft deck with teak flooring, upgraded radio and new trailer.  I'm sure I have forgotten something.  I will post pics when it arrives.  I already have a quart of Sharkhide and will apply before the first outing.

I think it might have been easier to type what you DIDN'T get .......  :D

WOW! Sounds like a sweet boat. I'll be curious to see the bimini.

Probably right on typing what I didn't get.  The rest of the boat will have the seagrass floor.  The electric top should come in handy as I have a covered lift and have to lower the top to get in.  Just have to add the center toon support.  May have to get to Lake Norman sometime.  My sister and her family live in Charlotte.  Fresh water will help offset the salt water it will be in most of the time.  I love to use a salt eliminator concentrate with a foaming gun to coat everything in and out before washing.  I also flush the motor with it after every time out.  These things cost too much not to take care of them.  303 is my friend.  I have a 2010 Misty Harbor 2285 w/ Suzuki 115 I am going to post on craig's list.  Out with old in with the new.

If you come to Lake Norman I have a place for you to tie up.

Thanks Carl, more than likely it would be next year.  Sounds like fun.

Awesome boat!

JBL, what ladder did you get for the front? Do you have a name or a part #? I'm thinking about adding this.

Thanks!

Sounds like an incredible boat ! x2 on wanting more info on that front ladder add-on. That could be really nice. 

The dealer is ordering the upgraded ss ladder like the rear without the handrails and will install. Cost is $500, a bit high I think, but said they will weld it on. The upgraded steps are easier on your feet.

I have a 2010 Misty Harbor 2285 w/ Suzuki 115 I am going to post on craig's list.  Out with old in with the new.
Yeah I guess with some people around here, a 2010 could be considered "old" ..... LOL !!!

Maybe not very old, but an upgrade for sure.

Hey Guys, should I have the sharkhide from the factory done?

YES !!!

Thanks for the input!  I will call the dealer and add to the order.  

Back