Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

I need this !!!! 50 Cal. single shot ..... Boat protection .... lol !!!!

One of those things you buy cause it looks so cool, but would never probably use ......

c1b754fa7f71042e65e820d844dfae9e.jpg
Haha, "probably never use"!!! Yeah, unless some guy in a tank is trying to rob you!! Either that or you get the call from the government to see if you could shoot down a rogue spy plane!! (hopefully it isn't just Link updating his pics of members gardens and how they're growing!) haha

I know better now to invade Semper's territory

I have a pic of Charleton Heston's gun "room" somewhere, WOW !

Derrick, waiting for his new tower boat to go in...

422019_10200391734730332_345658225_n.jpg

That's just sick. :ph34r:

I know he had some some Gold in there too .

I like the flamethrower on back wall ...... Who the hell needs a flamethrower ........... I DO !!!!!!!!

Just turned on the local news ,8 inches of snow in the Upper Peninsula last night .

60 & rain for me today .

We're getting there jsfb6pts! I'm bummed as the weather will be in the mid 60's here this weekend (originally scheduled boat delivery 4/27) with sun but I already pushed the boat delivery back two weeks. Oh well. More time to work on the darn deck!

We're getting there jsfb6pts! I'm bummed as the weather will be in the mid 60's here this weekend (originally scheduled boat delivery 4/27) with sun but I already pushed the boat delivery back two weeks. Oh well. More time to work on the darn deck!
The weather was one (actually the main ) of the reasons I decided to cancel our first order and upgrade ,Now I still have another 5 week wait . The first order was supposed to be here this week .The other being, that I could already see my self upgrading next year .

Still have snow in my yard ,they predict 70's by Monday .

Spring is coming quick now for sure. Weather.com is showing mid to upper 60's and sun starting Thursday going out through the 10 day!

Just got back from dinner ,we actually have snow flurries .( dropped 20 degrees while we where out )

When will this end ???????????

Last edited by a moderator:
To Michiganders / Lakeliveing we are scheduled to pick up our 2550 gbr on 4/29 in Howell Mi and can,t wait till monday 6 more days OMG thats like 6 mounths right now we have 2 docks and are ready to go I feel the need to start that 225 up and start the break in period befor its to warm and I jist want to run it so it wont be to long for us B)

To Michiganders / Lakeliveing we are scheduled to pick up our 2550 gbr on 4/29 in Howell Mi and can,t wait till monday 6 more days OMG thats like 6 mounths right now we have 2 docks and are ready to go I feel the need to start that 225 up and start the break in period befor its to warm and I jist want to run it so it wont be to long for us B)
Remember, pics or it ain't true !!!!!

Congrats !!!!

31 degrees and snow on the lawns ,this morning . I think ( hope ) that it is the last . High 60's & 70 this weekend .

Now that extra wait is going to be tough .

Congrats Ness! you should bring it over to my lake (only a couple miles from your dealer) and I'll help break it in!

31 degrees and snow on the lawns ,this morning . I think ( hope ) that it is the last . High 60's & 70 this weekend .
The positive of the snow on the ground is that you have not cut the grass for the third time last night. I love spring :D

Back