Winter has arrived in Northern Michigan

No snow here today. Just windy as heck right now. I see next weekend will be upper 50's so that has me fist pumping! 

It was 80 here today.

It was 80 here today.

You beat me to it Carl! Didn't have the heart to post it after reading some of the snow/rain totals. Can't believe how many trees have already flowered here. The pollen totals are crazy. Had to take a Claritin this morning......

The attendance at the boat show suffered because of the 70 degree weather Friday and Saturday and today's 80......   

You beat me to it Carl! Didn't have the heart to post it after reading some of the snow/rain totals. Can't believe how many trees have already flowered here. The pollen totals are crazy. Had to take a Claritin this morning......

The attendance at the boat show suffered because of the 70 degree weather Friday and Saturday and today's 80......   

I need to get down there! Do you guys know anyone who is looking for an insurance analyst? I saw there was a posting a little while ago for Lowes down there.

Lowes corporate is just on the other side of the lake. Not sure if that's Davidson or Mooresville. One of our neighbors that just moved worked for them.

Yup Lowes HQ is about 15-20 minutes from us here in Mooresville right off exit 31 on I77.  They funded the exit for easy access for their employees. (You don't want to be near that exit at 500pm.) My neighbor heads the IT Department. 

Go to lowes.jobs.com and type in what you're looking for.........

Yup Lowes HQ is about 15-20 minutes from us here in Mooresville right off exit 31 on I77.  They funded the exit for easy access for their employees. (You don't want to be near that exit at 500pm.) My neighbor heads the IT Department. 

Go to lowes.jobs.com and type in what you're looking for.........

I'm in a niche field so my opportunities are limited. My buddy is in IT though and was looking to move down there as well. Maybe I can get him a job via your neighbor and just move into his basement with the family!

I'm in a niche field so my opportunities are limited. My buddy is in IT though and was looking to move down there as well. Maybe I can get him a job via your neighbor and just move into his basement with the family!

You do what you gotta do.......Ha! 

Only 63 degrees today.......

49 here and I have on kahkis.

I'll wear shorts till it hits about 20 degrees (or 30 and really windy).   :p

That's pretty cool! Man that water looks cold! I'm hoping the ice is off of ours after this coming weekend.

We went into town yesterday ,Little Traverse Bay is now frozen for the 1st time this season .We are "supposed " to be close to 50 for 4 days starting Friday .Hopefully it will melt .

Cool photo Jack!

Did you click the link to zoom in ?

I did. I'll be curious to see how it looks next week after the warm up.

You can  see that Little Traverse Traverse Bay is now froze 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back