Winter Storage

tercel

Reaction score
Curious as to what people are paying for winterizing and winter storage. I pay about $750 for pickup, winterizing, shrink wrap, outside storage, and spring delivery for an 18' Bennington in Michigan.

$300 a winter for inside a tobacco barn.

About $750 ,winterized , stored inside and spring delivery

In Minnesota, at dealership, 22 GSR, $850 for winterized, stored outside shrink wrap, and I have to pick it up. Seems expensive.

I have been paying Around $450 - With me taking it to my guy who winterized and shrink wraps then picking it up when done (only about 2 miles from the ramp). I store it outdoors on my property. He retired last fall so I have a new guy doing it who picked it up at the ramp winterizes, shrink-wraps and returns to my yard when done (me storing). I haven’t got the bill yet but he quoted me $500 total for the job.

I don't have to pay but the going rate for inside storage including winterization on our lake is about $800

In Hutchinson, MN I take the pontoon to my local Yamaha dealer (7 miles), pay $520 for winterization and indoor storage with a spring start-up before I pick it up next year. They just built two huge storage buildings as there is a huge demand for indoor storage in this area. They will also store trailers for the summer (I keep my pontoon on a lift) for ~$50/month. I'm strongly considering that option for next summer after having to mow and trim around the trailer this past summer.

Just picked mine up today, $498 for service, winterization, and shrink wrap. I drop off and pick up. Store it on my mother-in-law’s farmstead. She’s got about 3 acres of lawn.....

21 ft pontoon - $75 in materials and I winterize it - $375 ($15 foot) for local dealer to shrink wrap it - Free to store outside at buddies farm. i do the drop off and pick ups.

I just got my bill - winterizing, shrink wrapping plus picking up at the ramp and delivering it back to my yard when he finished. $412 total! Less than what he said and less than my guy who retired and I had to transport it as part of his price.

Holy crap that’s cheap!
I think wrap is $20/foot here. I pay for indoor storage instead @$600. $160 to pull from dock. $160 to put in in spring.
You got a good deal!

Back