WOW! I sure love this red and white interior

goldnrod24

Reaction score
This was on Bennington's Facebook page today.

I'm a huge fan of red. Glad to see bright colors coming back to Bennington. I am in love.

Bennington with red & white interior.jpg

I agree the red and white does look sharp. My main concern with the color combo is will this be a short-term fad that will fade away in a couple of years resulting in the boat looking dated and making it hard to sell later. Think of all the boats that had teal and pink colors a couple of decades ago.

I agree the red and white does look sharp. My main concern with the color combo is will this be a short-term fad that will fade away in a couple of years resulting in the boat looking dated and making it hard to sell later. Think of all the boats that had teal and pink colors a couple of decades ago.

Truthfully, I think this falls in line with many of the colors. Today’s colors are different from 10 years ago, but I’m starting to see more white boats with graphics now vs colors. I think all colors go through phases, just like cars, fashion, etc... what’s popular and trending today, is old school tomorrow. Hell, who’d think bell bottoms would come back????? :D

This must be the bow configuration of the boat shown above. Not sure what the step down is all about. Raised cockpit?

2020 Bennington forward seating in red & white.jpg

This must be the bow configuration of the boat shown above. Not sure what the step down is all about. Raised cockpit?

View attachment 26282
It's a new option for the R series, with the entire front section lower for better visibility from the helm. It's called the "Bowrider".

If only I had an extra $60k laying around ... :)

$60 k ? I built one yesterday on the build site with a 250 ,I was over $125 k ( list ) and it was a modest build .lol
If only I had an extra $60k laying around ... :)

60K That SemperFi is quite the joker

I think he was talking about just the upgrade cost on top of his current one. The market is crazy right now!

I would be interested as well - I love red - however my experience with red and power sports (jet skis, sxs, boat etc - is that red is the first color to fade in sun......maybe technology has changed this........Id be interested.

I think he was talking about just the upgrade cost on top of his current one. The market is crazy right now!

Yup, I know what my trade should be worth, but I’m still out ... :p

Back