Yamaha micron 10 fuel water separator location

On my previous 23 RCWSA ,it is behind the Port side back of the rear lounger . Its going to vary by model and set up

I know the placement on my 24’ SSBXP is horrible. There is a sensor you are supposed to be able to unscrew for easy replacment and checking on the filter with my Mercury, as well as the filter should be a simply unscrew and replace. However, due to how and where they mount it in the transom, you have to remove the ENTIRE support assembly because they didn’t leave clearance. It is rediculous because something that should be super easy is now frankly a much larger job than need be.

Im not sure ,but I thought they are dealer installed . When my 2014 arrived ,the filter along with the seastar were in boxes in the transom Ill check with my dealer . When they reopen .

On my 2019 SSRXP it’s located under the port side aft bench. Easy access for replacement, but it rendered the storage under that space practically useless.

Im not sure ,but I thought they are dealer installed . When my 2014 arrived ,the filter along with the seastar were in boxes in the transom Ill check with my dealer . When they reopen .

This is my understanding as well. I think/thought it is part of rigging the boat...?

Until I got my 1st one ( Bennington ) I never realized just how much the dealer does for prep & rigging

My 2019 23ssbxp fuel filter is located under the forward cushion of the swing back. In other words under the seat cushion if you were facing forward.0329201222.jpg

Back