Yes another "need to name my boat" thread. Tx !

Newport RI

Reaction score
It's time. I realize its a personal thing but open to input.

iToons. We love music it will be constant on the boat, a play on tunes etc

Highbrow. Keep in mind this will be the only pontoon within miles! My Marina packed with million dollar boats and next door to www.41no.com. It's a rare boat to see around these waters. We are so not stuffy nor "highbrow" and a pontoon in general a very fun not stuffy boat. We have done well in live but not highbrow people. So almost the opposite.....

Loony Toons any pontoon that rips near 50mph and in this area of Newport RI is a bit loony. We are not all that sane as well in a fun way.

Toon Time. Just like it.

Newportoon. Live in Newport ri

Speed Flaot. A play on speed boat

Poni Ride. Our last name is Ramponi

Memory Maker. Afraid not to original but we did buy to make family and friend good

Memories with etc.

Boat a q with yami f300 and sport tower dark grey no graphics, teak, and nice options. Will will have name in some glasses and pillows likely as no where on rear can it fit and not adding to sides.

Tx again all

I vote for Poni Ride. We've been looking for names too but cannot agree at all. ;)

I'm partial to Looney Toons as our first was Looney Toonz ..... Still have not named the Benni, we are thinking Looney Toonz II .....

I like Newportoon. It's got class to it.

We've narrowed ours down to "Wicked Love"

Wife wants either " MY 401 " or " OUR 401 "

I am still undecided on either .Still trying to think of something else .

I like poni ride also. We are ready to name our new one. Thinking Step it Up but not sure yet

I still have 4 more weeks to figure mine out . :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife wants either " MY 401 " or " OUR 401 "

I am still undecided on either .Still trying to think of something else .
Our 401 is a little short due to the new toon too, we think it is totally worth it. Can't save it all.

Our 401 is a little short due to the new toon too, we think it is totally worth it. Can't save it all.
You are absolutely right , can't save it all ,and you sure can't take it with you .

Can't remember what show I saw it on but it was worth a quote, "I've never seen a Brinks truck following a hearse to the cemetery."

I forgot who posted it ,someone wrote " I want the last check I write to bounce "

Now that is good .

Back