Yeti Rambler style cup holder? table modification?

sherrycalh

Reaction score
I want to add more cup holders to my Bennington. I have one of the ones that go on the seat but it takes up too much room for me. Has anyone tried one that will fit on the rail? Needs to handle the large cups. Also, the recessed areas on the kidney table are useless for the Yeti style cups. Trying to decide if it can be modified?

I use a Scotty mount on my rail with a Scotty cup holder. I have numerous mounts on rails to hold rods, cameras, etc ...

89635D48-FDF9-4A58-BFDD-AEFA5544686E.jpeg 4AE94034-D8AA-48E2-89B0-68C92D0B3723.jpeg

I use Scotty mounts for different accessories. I also have two of the double portable golfers that sit on the seats, plus a bunch of built in holders. Got plenty of options.

In order to use the Scotty rail mount you need to drill through the panel below the rail, correct? I've been looking for a rail mount that will mount to the rail without drilling, but have not found one. Any idea if a rail mount exists that can be added without drilling, or do I just need to break out the drill?

In order to use the Scotty rail mount you need to drill through the panel below the rail, correct? I've been looking for a rail mount that will mount to the rail without drilling, but have not found one. Any idea if a rail mount exists that can be added without drilling, or do I just need to break out the drill?
Typically yes, but my "rail" ones just sitting there (it's a tight fit). My mounted ones are on the Bimini arms. I did not want to drill through my panels. If I was to mount one on the rail semi permanent, I'd just run a screw down through top of mount. If I user removed it, I could always put a black screw in the hole or a black rivet.
You could also use 3m tape under it to stick to top of rail.

Good Morning SEMPERFI8387
Can you send me a picture of the Scotty holders on your boat? I would be interested to see how they are installed and their placement.

Will grab some next trip up.

Back