Your 2019 College Football Thread

Go Dawgs, UGA

Kahuna, I do hope that we get the opportunity to do some trash talking to each other in the post season!

WVU obviously from my avatar and my full wrap on my former pontoon.
wrap - side.JPG
We live 500 miles from Morgantown but have been season ticket holders for years. We missed the JMU game but plan to be at all the others.

And yes, JMU should have beat us. We were lucky to get that W. We're in a rebuilding year with a new coach from FBS, a new QB and, from the looks of things Saturday, not much of an offensive line. I'd be happy with 6 and 6.

Whatever happens, they are fun to watch, and Coach Fleck is building a quality program...and I don't just mean wins and losses.
Row the Boat!
Glad to hear that they're not ready to run Fleck out of town quite yet. He's a likable guy but that only gets you so far.

Glad to hear that they're not ready to run Fleck out of town quite yet. He's a likable guy but that only gets you so far.
True, he's a likable guy, and I believe he's building a program that is just as concerned with the quality of the men that emerge from said program as they are their football talent. But until colleges stop measuring success mainly by W's and L's, those qualities won't guarantee him a job. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the Gophers have a consistently winning program, but there are other things to like there too.

Go GATORS! SEC

The University of Southern California! We wont be that good yet again! Our coach just isn't that good!
Urban Meyer waiting for this job to open. just my speculation.

Have to like the dogs also. Daughter graduated with her masters.

Have to like the dogs also. Daughter graduated with her masters.
Great, looks like we both have contributed $$$ in support of UGA's education and football program. I'm looking for a payoff in the form of a national championship. Two years in a row UGA has led or been tied with Alabama for nearly 119 of the 120 minutes of regulation football only to loose both games to Alabama. I'm more than ready to see UGA win the SEC and take the National Championship.

Now we fly our UGA flag amongst the Clemson flags on Lake Keowee. If Georgia gets past Alabama in the SEC I think we will have a run at Clemson for the national championship. Boating on Lake Keowee could prove to be interesting. But then again there's always Alabama and Florida. Go Dawgs!

Urban Meyer waiting for this job to open. just my speculation.
Thats just the big name we need to return the program to dominance!

Wife and I both graduated from NDSU. Go Bison!!

WVU obviously from my avatar and my full wrap on my former pontoon.
View attachment 25838
We live 500 miles from Morgantown but have been season ticket holders for years. We missed the JMU game but plan to be at all the others.

And yes, JMU should have beat us. We were lucky to get that W. We're in a rebuilding year with a new coach from FBS, a new QB and, from the looks of things Saturday, not much of an offensive line. I'd be happy with 6 and 6.
What happened to Holgorsen???

LSU.... worked a trip in to Tiger Stadium in last Saturday for the first game during our Labor Day weekend boating trip in south LA.

Hope they beat TX Saturday... won't beat AL sadly and probably stumble 1 more time through their ridiculously tough schedule.

You just can't play big boy football and not have injuries.

University of Maryland. Beat Howard 79-0 yesterday. Just handed the ball off in the 2nd half and still scored. They will finish in the middle of the pack in the Big 10. Still can't hang with the Big boys. Although they should have beaten Ohio State last year. JMU in FCS. My son went there and used to be season ticket holders. Should have beaten WVU yesterday. Turnovers at inopportune times.......

JMU '91 but my daughter just graduated from Texas A&M in May . Whoop and Gig'em

Back