Your 2019 College Football Thread

What happened to Holgorsen???

He realized his stock was at an all time high (which was not very high in the grand scheme of things) and the cupboard was going to be bare with the graduation of Will Grier and other talent ... so he bailed to Houston. Dan Brown, former head coach of successful Div II Troy (Alabama), is our new head coach. Likeable guy with family values. History will determine what kind of Power 5 coach he becomes. We didn't look very sharp in his debut game.

He realized his stock was at an all time high (which was not very high in the grand scheme of things) and the cupboard was going to be bare with the graduation of Will Grier and other talent ... so he bailed to Houston. Dan Brown, former head coach of successful Div II Troy (Alabama), is our new head coach. Likeable guy with family values. History will determine what kind of Power 5 coach he becomes. We didn't look very sharp in his debut game.
Thx! We've got Will Grier down here in Carolina backing up Can Newton now. He'll get some playing time.

Wife and I both graduated from NDSU. Go Bison!!

Anxious for today's game against UND. Will be one of their tougher games this season I think.
I predict Bison by 14

#HornsUp
#RollHerd

Michigan State University. Go Green!

LOVE college football. :cool:

I predict either 9-3 or 8-4 coming off an injury plagued year. Our defense will be stifling, and I believe will be in the top 3 in the country. Our offense needs to step it up, stay injury free, and not shoot themselves in the foot on penalties.

My wife and I are both alum, and the oldest of our four kids is alum. Our younger two will likely go there too. Go State! ;)
Army 14 Michigan 7 half time ?

Anxious for today's game against UND. Will be one of their tougher games this season I think.
I predict Bison by 14

#HornsUp
#RollHerd
Looked like it would be a decent game for a while....Lance looks to be a hell of a player

The Bison WILL be in Frisco TX January 11, 2020 defending their title.
That prediction is as safe as the sunrise.

Really wish that they would move up to FBS!!!

Where are the Husker fans?
Tough day!

I wish Army could have closed the deal today! So close!

Army 14 Michigan 7 half time ?

Thought Army was going to pull it off. Wish they had. My Spartan’s have found some offense finally in the first half of our game tonight. Looking forward to closing out WMU in the second half tonight.

Maybe Maryland will move up a tad in the Big 10 power rankings after beating ranked Syracuse by 43 points.........

The Bison WILL be in Frisco TX January 11, 2020 defending their title.
That prediction is as safe as the sunrise.

Really wish that they would move up to FBS!!!
Hopefully JMU will be down there too. And yes hurry up and move up! Ha!

Maybe Maryland will move up a tad in the Big 10 power rankings after beating ranked Syracuse by 43 points.........
The Turtles are for real this year!!!
That's alright, they've served their time as bottom dwellers. Happy for their fans, all 37 of them.

I’d expect them to move up for sure. They are off to a great start this year!

Pumped that my Spartan’s reduced penalties, found their offensive consistency, and perhaps found a starting running back in Collins. Dropping 51 on Western Michigan is what one would expect with both the talent, and the revamping of the offense in the off season. Feeling good, and looking forward to the next test against Arizona State next weekend.

The Turtles are for real this year!!!
That's alright, they've served their time as bottom dwellers. Happy for their fans, all 37 of them.
We're up to 50 fans now....

Pumped that my Spartan’s reduced penalties, found their offensive consistency, and perhaps found a starting running back in Collins. Dropping 51 on Western Michigan is what one would expect with both the talent, and the revamping of the offense in the off season. Feeling good, and looking forward to the next test against Arizona State next weekend.

They did look good. Wait, no, they PLAYED good. The LOOKED horrid. Those pants........ just, NO!

I was born in Columbus, Ohio so my team would be THE Ohio State University Buckeyes!!! So far so good this year, they could go 1-11 as long as they beat that tea_ up north!!!

They did look good. Wait, no, they PLAYED good. The LOOKED horrid. Those pants........ just, NO!
True that! :eek:

Kind of got used to the glow after a while...Anyway, if that’s what it takes to win, I’ll end up loving the uniform after a while. I suspect we won’t see a change until they lose so will have to get used to it.

I’m with Jim Rampello. Proud alum of Ohio State. Was on the athletic training staff my last yr of dental school and only saw athletes. During the Jim Tressel years and have some very fond memories (and some great stories) of being around the team. Think the BIG 10 has some teams this yr. Will be a grind but hope we can repeat as big champs and represent well in the playoffs.

Back