Your 2019 College Football Thread

Well, I'll be cheering for your Spartans Saturday, but will be cheering for their demise the following Saturday!

Even when Urban's recruits dry up, with the slap down they have been handing out lately, the recruits will come!!! Heck even Mark May (avid OSU hater) said OSU was the best team in college football this past weekend!!!!

You guys hoping for a big drop off with Ohio State I think are in for a rude awakening. Days first full recruiting class is going to be top five in the country. Besides that, Ohio State has been the most consistent team in the BIG for the last 20 yrs. Long before urban came to town. Looking forward to a good game this weekend. Always respect a Dantonio coached team. Go Bucks

We are hoping.....the set up for the weekend is just like Dantanio likes, big underdog to get the guys motivated. So we’ll either get blown out early (and MSU isn’t built to come from too far down, so it will get even uglier as the game goes on) or we’ll have a last possession win (which I of course know is what really will happen). Looking forward to it either way. Go Green!!

We are hoping.....the set up for the weekend is just like Dantanio likes, big underdog to get the guys motivated. So we’ll either get blown out early (and MSU isn’t built to come from too far down, so it will get even uglier as the game goes on) or we’ll have a last possession win (which I of course know is what really will happen). Looking forward to it either way. Go Green!!
I hope the first part of your post is the true story!!!

Our Spartans will rock this year with round ball. In Big 10 it’s them and everyone else as a distant second/last. Football, I think we can hang with OSU and Wisconsin. I don’t think Wisconsin is as good day in and day out as what they showed with Michigan, but we’ll see. MSU certainly had an easier time with Northwestern than Wisconsin, but a win is a win (ask us about Indiana). OSU will fall off when Urban’s recruits dry up, but certainly not this year, well not until 6 days from now!! Let the good times roll!,

I love Big 10 Basketball and SEC Football.

I'm from Indiana and married an LSU girl so that probably explains it!

Say it isn't so!
We may love to hate Ohio State, but the hate for Alafreakinbama runs deeper than the bowels of Hell.
I’d have to agree with this. Close to a toss up for me, but we need to see bama get bounced around now and then. At least OSU has a stupidity induced down day at least once a year during regular season (let’s all hope it’s in 5 days!j. Bama only fails once in a while during national champ game. Very boring......

About 26 hours to kickoff between MSU and OSU. I’d take MSU and the points. Can’t wait.

And about 22 hours to when Iowa walks out of the Big House in Ann Arbor with a W. Can’t wait for that either.

I may be looking past OSU and it may be a trap game for MSU, but with Wisconsin up next I’m sure the coaches are focused on that.

Gosh I love Saturdays in the fall!

Saturdays in October are for Badger victories!

Attachments

• DqePr3dX4AE_4fC.jpg
    DqePr3dX4AE_4fC.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
Wife is a Clemson graduate, one of our daughters is a Georgia Bulldog graduate. So that gives you an idea who we route for. Watching Bulldogs as I write this.

Didn’t go as planned, but likely as one might have expected. Now on to Wisconsin next weekend.

My Buckeyes seem to be the real deal this year!! As for Xichigan, what happened Iowa???? 3 points?? is that all you got??

My Buckeyes seem to be the real deal this year!!

Yes, at this point I gotta agree. (I just threw up a little from the taste of those words in my mouth)

I'm just hoping that the Badgers get two chances to beat em, and succeed the second time.

Wisky is certainly the proverbial thorn in the Buckeyes foot!!

Back