Your 2019 College Football Thread

It's GAMEDAY!!!!!
What games are on your "to watch" list today?

For me the TV dudes did good by me. OSU - Wisconsin (good luck Bill) followed by Penn State -MSU, followed by Norte Dame - UM. I suspect MSU will have better showing than the last couple games, so I hope all three are competitive.

For me the TV dudes did good by me. OSU - Wisconsin (good luck Bill) followed by Penn State -MSU, followed by Norte Dame - UM. I suspect MSU will have better showing than the last couple games, so I hope all three are competitive.

Ditto this line up!

Not a good day for the Badgers.

But loving this K State/Oklahoma game!

Last edited:
You still sweating from the Bison game???
I was sure that they had lost that game!
I just hope that the playoff brackets allow the opportunity for a rematch in Frisco in January.
(if JMU doesn't screw up that scenario!)

How 'bout those Buckeyes!!!!
I don't believe that they will lose this year regular season. Way too many weapons on this team. Probably the best Buckeye team I have seen in a very long time.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this but my TN vols finally showed up for a game. Hopefully Pruitt has them going in the right direction!

How 'bout those Buckeyes!!!!
I don't believe that they will lose this year regular season. Way too many weapons on this team. Probably the best Buckeye team I have seen in a very long time.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Congrats on another great year. Buckeyes are just rolling along. I hope Penn State makes a game of it, but Buckeyes are strong. The only positive on all this is that Meyer is not there, being his smug self about how great he is. Being on Fox is bad enough for the rest of us. Penn State OSU will determine east winner. Wisconsin from the west (not buying the Minnesota hype just yet...maybe next year). OSU Wisconsin will be a good rematch. Hoping the Badgers take that one. Although Minnesota in the big 10 championship and playoffs would be one of the greatest coaching jobs of all time. Fleck is worth every penny and more. It would be great if he sticks around there, but I bet he jumps “to his destination spot” when he gets the chance.

With iowa, Penn state and Wisconsin ahead, we'll see just what the Gophers are.

With iowa, Penn state and Wisconsin ahead, we'll see just what the Gophers are.
Agreed! Gopher fans are cautiously optimistic, but want to see the Penn State game to see how good we really are. I have heard some people on the bandwagon wondering when the last time we held Floyd and the Axe at the same time...we'll see.

Better get some use of that axe quickly because in a month we're taking it back to Camp Randall, where it belongs!

Better get some use of that axe quickly because in a month we're taking it back to Camp Randall, where it belongs!

:cool: We shall see, won't we? (BTW,1990 was the last time we held both trophies in the same season...Floyd was won in Mpls, The Axe in Madison)

Missouri valley conference, in celebrating their 35th year are listing the top 5 players in conference history in each position, starting with QB
Carson Wentz - NDSU
Easton Stick - NDSU
Brock Jensen - NDSU
Taryn Christen - SDSU
Kurt Warner - UNI

Interesting and only 91 seconds long

OK, so I see the BCS panel has shown my OSU Buckeyes some love ranking them #1 in the first playoff poll!! What do others think of this?? I hope they live up to the expectations. As I stated before this may be one of the best Buckeye teams I have ever seen.

OK, so I see the BCS panel has shown my OSU Buckeyes some love ranking them #1 in the first playoff poll!! What do others think of this?? I hope they live up to the expectations. As I stated before this may be one of the best Buckeye teams I have ever seen.

All season long many of the TV football analysts having been saying Ohio State is the best and most complete team in college football, yet the AP and Coaches polls continually ranked them behind Alabama and Clemson. Nice to see the BCS panel recognizes OSU as number one. But OSU has two tough games, Michigan and Penn State, that they have to get through and then the Big Ten Championship game. Go Buckeyes!

We are to the point in the season where things will become more clear each week. Many teams chances of winning their respective conference will drop significantly after Saturday.

Yep, can't falter now, if you do your out. The next two weeks should be easy wins, (Maryland, Rutgers 2 teams that should NOT be in the B1G) but you never can take for granted the outcome. You have to stay focused and razor sharp even against bad teams. Remember 51-50 OT win last year???? Hope to avoid that kind of thing. O H

Back