Zero turn mower

Hey All,

I've tested the Bad Boy, Hustler and Gravely zero turn mowers. I also looked at about 5 or 6 others and am leaning toward the Bad Boy. They seem to be better built than the others in that same price range. I'll go back to see the Bad Boy next week and try to make up my mind. I am going to use the neighbors zero turn Grasshopper with a 61 in deck to see if I'll like the large deck. I can get a 48,54 or 60 inch deck on the Bad Boy.

We'll be camping and spending time on the Bennington this weekend again!!

Later,

Marc
 You cannot go wrong with any of the three. They're all great mowers. 

I like those with welded, not stamped, mower decks.  Spindles have a tendency to be larger and last longer.  And zero turn mowers do go through some parts in their lifetime.

You're smart to try out the big deck to see if it meets your needs.  For my use, a 48" is perfect as it doesn't scalp the yard.  Bigger decks need completely flat yards to work their best. 

Anyway it goes, you can cut twice as fast as a lawn and garden tractor with the same size mower deck because of the top speed being higher and incredible maneuverability.

My dad has a Bad Boy mower he bought two years ago, he bought it over the Cub Cadet

Back