New profile posts

On order
Custom designed 2020 23 RSR w/ 250 SHO
Being loaned by dealer 2019 23r w/ 200 Yamaha
Last boat 2014 Bennington 22SSX w/ 175 Yamaha
You interested in selling your old tops?
Fastoon
Fastoon
Sure thing....would need to make sure I have all the parts. What cha thinking $$
I like the idea of adding a toon to my two toon setup. is more to my liking then getting killed on a trade and going to a new boat. I have a 2014 20SLX in excellent condition. I'm trying to sell the existing motor 70HP Yamaha 4 stroke outright. I may get 5k for it maybe less. I was going to up grade anyway, and have the motor money. What is the best way to start the process for those who have done this.
Link
Link
Sorry for slow response Vinent. Have a family medical problem going on and I haven't been on forum lately. You will have to buy the express toon thru your dealer, make sure you give him your HIN and have him send that to Bennington to get the correct part. Also consider adding the underdeck skinning as that will help your ide tremendously
23g Bennington led cup holders and speakers are too bright at night, even dimmed to low. Anybody have this issue?
Welcome to the forums Andy and Kim. You’ll find lots of helpful and knowledgeable people in here.
1st time boat owners! And our 1st boat is a 2020 20ft Benny Yahama 90hp! Looking forward to learning A LOT & maybe make some new friends!
Hello,

We cannot do the 20% discount since it is over but I am able to give a code for a 10% discount with free shipping and no sales tax as long as you do not live in the state of Tennessee..