Recent content by Pocono Bill

  1. P

    20/20 Bennington 22 ft fuel spill

    Thank you very much. Your analysis is very clear and easy to understand. Just put the tube in and let it go. I am guilty of shoving it in. Thanks again
  2. P

    20/20 Bennington 22 ft fuel spill

    . Yes. I tried that little plastic thing inserted and then insured my hose and still running the same problem it could be the operator but I'm done with this I need something simple take a cap off put the gas in put the cap back on. Bada bing bada bang.
  3. P

    20/20 Bennington 22 ft fuel spill

    Ha ha! What a joke.
  4. P

    20/20 Bennington 22 ft fuel spill

    Has anybody had a drastic change to the configuration of the filling of the fuel on the side on the outside. My anxiety level increases 100% trying to get gas into this pontoon. Has anybody made any drastic changes to make fueling easy. The fueling overrides the fun.
  5. P

    Florida Sun

    Thinking of buying an elastic pontoon cover for every day use. Something easy to remove and cover up after the outing. This Florida Sun is brutal! Let me know if you've bought one and if your happy with it.
  6. P

    battery operated siphon

    I have a 2020 Bennington 22SSRX and looking to make it easier to siphon gas from can to tank. Does anyone use a battery operated siphon transfer pump?
  7. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    Jack thanks, I contacted the marina where I bought my pontoon. And will be taking the cover and the Bimini over next week for a warranty claim. So we'll see how that goes. Thanks again
  8. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    I have to dig in a little more about the warranty. The Bennington warranty doesn't say much about Bimini that I could see. I'll visit the marina or I bought the pontoon. And maybe they can give me a little more detail. Thanks
  9. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    So, removing the Bimini I noticed material separating at the zipper in one area. Maybe I can tape over after all is done? Again, thanks for the good suggestions!
  10. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    Lawrence the adventurer, I was actually thinking of spray ing the Bimini while it's up and not having to take it down.
  11. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    Thanks Jack, that's good enough for me! Have a great day
  12. P

    2019 Bimini waterproofing.

    I have a 2019 Pennington pontoon. And my Bimini is in need of waterproofing. I read due to the age you should use a silicone. Has anyone have any recommendations or have used a silicone? Thank you
  13. P

    Braided lines for fenders

    I have a 22 ft SX Bennington Pontoon. That I leave on the lake yearly near Lake Eustis. My problem is the braided Fender lines that I bought are not nylon. And after a year or year and a half they just about disintegrate in the Florida Sun and Heat. I still have a few nine nylon braided lines...
  14. P

    Cover pontoon

    The warranty issue is a good point. Thank you
Back
Top