Recent content by Waterlog@65

  1. W

    Fueling problems at the pump

    Thank you ! What is the best way to access the filler mechanism? ….to get my hands on it?? Thx David
  2. W

    Noise from Helm when steering wheel is moved

    Hi, I have a 2022 Tritoon. 200 Yamaha. It has power steering. It was some type of upgrade that came with the boat. I am the second owner. The Boat had 140 hours on it. I purchased it this year back in May. I’ve had it out about six times. I live in Pensacola Florida and take it out on the...
  3. W

    2nd Owner warranty Questions

    Thank you Jack. Did the transfer gone into effect immediately/ soon? D.
  4. W

    Dashboard panel not working

    OK, thanks for the reply. I know this has been a while…but just last night (18sept), was the first time I’ve had the boat out at night. I was out in the intercoastal waterway in Pensacola, Florida ..really dark night around 10 PM last night no back lighting on any of the gauges. Any suggestions...
  5. W

    2nd Owner warranty Questions

    Hi, It’s been awhile but I did receive the promised part and I installed it myself. It looks and fits great. I’m currently STILL waiting on the Bennington Rep to transfer the warranty to me. I started this request with him this JUNE 2026. Is this normal to take this long? Is there another...
  6. W

    Fueling problems at the pump

    Hi, I have a 2022 23SXSB. I am new to pontoons. I have a problem getting gas to flow full “speed” / volume when fueling. It constantly cuts off. This problem just developed over past month. Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, David [email protected]
  7. W

    Help /advice Garmin install on 2022 Tritoon

    Hi! Do you have info on the mount you used? I’d like to get that for my Garmin. [email protected] Thank you , David
  8. W

    Help /advice Garmin install on 2022 Tritoon

    Sorry I confused you with the picture from another response. But thankful for your response
  9. W

    Help /advice Garmin install on 2022 Tritoon

    Thank you for the picture and response! Sorry to be delayed in responding. Do you have any info on the mount you used? I’d like to get the same. I ended up using available power under helm and using an unused rocker switch for power control. [email protected]. Thank you again ! David
  10. W

    Help /advice Garmin install on 2022 Tritoon

    Hi, Tritoon is new for me. I just bought a chartplotter : ECHOMAP UHD2 74cv with GT20-TM transducer Any advice on installing? I’m thinking of a small battery under helm for dedicated Pwr source. Thanks, David H. Pensacola Fl
  11. W

    Dashboard panel not working

    I’m not sure if this is proper etiquette… But I’d like to jump in here and ask a technical question. I have a 2022 Bennington. Runs great everything seems to work. I just purchased it two months ago. Took it out for the second time yesterday in Pensacola, Florida intercoastal waterway where I...
  12. W

    Vinyl Floor turning tan/ orange

    Just curious, what did they attribute this stain problem too? Also how long did you have to wait for them to replace your deck? Thank you.! David [email protected]
  13. W

    2nd Owner warranty Questions

    Thanks for the information and I will proceed and check on things. I did receive all of the transfer paperwork with tags and new expiration stickers. Still waiting on the title, which should be coming in the mail within a week. I trust the guys I’m working with. I’m more curious of how the...
  14. W

    2nd Owner warranty Questions

    Hi I received my paperwork for the Bennington. The warranty transfer has not been completed. I was advised that it might be an easier transition after the parts that were ordered/promised to the first owner were delivered. Seems to make sense to me. The people I’m dealing with are very nice and...
  15. W

    2nd Owner warranty Questions

    Hi, my name is David. I just purchased a 2022 Bennington model 23SXSB. It has a 22 Yamaha F200 XCA. It was a consignment sale. The dealer said that I would be getting a new sun pad in the back. One of the hydraulic lift cylinder mounts was torn loose due to rotting plywood I guess. He also...
Back
Top