‘My new 2021 RSBW has arrived

Sweet boat! Looks cool and sporty. Love it. Enjoy the amazing summer ahead that you will have with it.

Beautiful

Sick ride! Good to see others go with the splash pattern. Also that R helm is something to be proud of, the lower models are a bit dowdy but yours can compete with some of the nicer CC's out there!

Hope you have a blast with it this year!

I would have gladly paid $$ to get an upgraded R helm on my SXP. I understand why they wouldn't offer it, but one can dream.
I wanted the R helm on my LX. When I asked the dealer how I could make that happen Bennington said to buy an R. I wanted the bigger Simrad and nicer dash. The price tag was a bit too much.

W.O.W! She's a beauty for certain. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures...

I wanted the R helm on my LX. When I asked the dealer how I could make that happen Bennington said to buy an R. I wanted the bigger Simrad and nicer dash. The price tag was a bit too much.
Another feature I spend some time on....LOL. I preferred the LXRX helm with the locking glove box, dual trays, location of radio, the rocker switches, and NO cup holder over my electronics. Though the RX was even better with a few additional features, and the 9" Simrad would have been nice, either of the X versions seemed to have a refined design (see attached, L/R series pictures at bottom). Agree, the R series drove up the price by over $20K, and there were not a lot of functional additions after fully loading the LX.

Attachments

• Benny Helm RX vs LX.pdf
    214.3 KB · Views: 30
So, I see you have the Roswell sound in the boat. Did you get a chance to listen to it? If so, what did you think?

Just beautiful - love the helm

Sick ride! Good to see others go with the splash pattern. Also that R helm is something to be proud of, the lower models are a bit dowdy but yours can compete with some of the nicer CC's out there!

Hope you have a blast with it this year!
Thank you so very much, wish I could have put a bigger motor on it but we have a 200 HP limit on our lake. But the 200 is still plenty of power with the new pro xs v-8

Back