20 SLX vs 20 SLM

AWK

Reaction score
I have been looking at pictures in the gallery and see the 2013 SLX. I have a 2013 20 SLM, but no where can I find what SL "M" means. The dealer said "M" is for Michigan. Also, it appears to me that the 20 SLX is more "cab forward" than the SLM... SLX has more rear deck. Is this correct, or just an illusion from the pics?

Thanks, AWK

SLX I think means for the X Rails on the 2013 Mine does have a huge deck on the rear

And the fuel goes in so well no more splashing out at you

Ron 2013 20 SLX mine are the ones in the gallery

SLX I think means for the X Rails on the 2013 Mine does have a huge deck on the rear

And the fuel goes in so well no more splashing out at you

Ron 2013 20 SLX mine are the ones in the gallery
I believe mine (2013) has the same rails. I was noticing that the deck on back of yours looks longer.

AWK

I was looking at your boat again. I really like the color and the two tone. Was that an option? Mine was a dealer spec'd boat. All I could add that I knew of then was the changing room and 70hp.

AWK

I have been looking at pictures in the gallery and see the 2013 SLX. I have a 2013 20 SLM, but no where can I find what SL "M" means. The dealer said "M" is for Michigan. Also, it appears to me that the 20 SLX is more "cab forward" than the SLM... SLX has more rear deck. Is this correct, or just an illusion from the pics?

Thanks, AWK
You are correct. It stands for Michigan and the furniture is in a different location.

I wonder if they could make an RCWTN? N of course standing for "Northern Edition" it could have heater vent tubes like some wakeboarding boats, maybe a little hot water tank to the washdown station, and the pièce de résistance, a heated seat on the porti potti! Hehe

Derrick

I wonder if they could make an RCWTN? N of course standing for "Northern Edition" it could have heater vent tubes like some wakeboarding boats, maybe a little hot water tank to the washdown station, and the pièce de résistance, a heated seat on the porti potti! Hehe

Derrick
Would that extend your summer for 2 weeks maybe? :lol:

32 degrees at the cabin this morning. It's going to take more than a heated Portapotty seat for me!

AWK

Would that extend your summer for 2 weeks maybe? :lol:
Ouch! That hurt a little! ;) haha if they'd put in a heated helm chair we could push for 3 weeks, I'll just tell the wife to bring a blanket for herself!

Derrick

Why would they have a michigan edition? Is my 2275 rcw a m version cause I live in Michigan?

What makes up a michigan edition 20slm vs any other 20sl?

Thanks

Todd

I think the "x" has different rails.

Yes, SL"X" has the exterior rails, SL has rails to inside.

I also question the "M" for Michigan ?????

I believe then that the 20SLM has the X rails. (See my Gallery.) Need Team Bennington to define this for us!

AWK

That's def the "X" model, so don't know what the "m" means....u r right, TB help us out.....inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

Just a thought.... What motor do you have ?? Maybe "M" for Mercury pre-rig if thats what you have ...... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's def the "X" model, so don't know what the "m" means....u r right, TB help us out.....inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

Just a thought.... What motor do you have ?? Maybe "M" for Mercury pre-rig if thats what you have ...... :blink:
Yamaha F70.

Back