2001 wiring diagram

Poppadog1955

Reaction score
I bought a 2001 Bennington tri toon. Has some serious electrical issues prior owners have added and subtract wires from unit it has button circuit breakers but unmarked I have some electrical background but I work off a schematic or diagram called Bennington in Indiana got nowhere. Said they don’t archive that far back. Need some help here I need a diagram to help me put this back together

Have you searched through the forum (search box, upper right hand corner of page) to see if any of the few that have been shared in the past look applicable to your boat? Getting one specific to your 2001 may end up being a stretch, so some of the others, or the generic above from Sunedog might be as good as it gets.

If you google “Bennington 2001 wiring schematics” and then go to images, there are a ton of them with diagrams. Probably like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I’m sure you could find one similar. Good luck

If you google “Bennington 2001 wiring schematics” and then go to images, there are a ton of them with diagrams. Probably like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I’m sure you could find one similar. Good luck
Thanks I’ll check it out I’m trying to go from circuit breakers to switches and fuse panel just don’t want to omit something plus the gages tach and so forth

Back