2005 207fs

Day Dreamer

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this site. I just got my new (used) pontoon, 2005 207fs, dropped off at my house, I haven't seen it in person only in pictures, would like to get some new parts and accessories, and ideas to customize. I've tried to find a place to get a book on my boat style and layout / floor plan etc.
1) New cluster board
2) Changing room curtain and parts
3) steering wheel
4) best playpen cover / boat cover?
5) table best style and why? ( missing )
6) replace carpet (best options)

Thank You in advance for any help ideas or suggestions...

The carpet is glued down and a huge project to replace. My dealer told me that when they replaced carpet back when everybody had carpet it has less expensive to replace the plywood flooring. On our 2008 boat we decided to live with the old carpet when we reupholstered the boat.

- Steering wheel -- Check out this wheel at Pontoonstuff.com. $99 for a good looking premium steering wheel. I put this one on my 2001 Benny a few years ago. Very satisfied customer.

- playpen cover -- Find a good local canvas shop that does boat covers. There's a lady in town where I live that does great work. Got a custom Sunbrella cover for my 2011 Benny for $1000 in 2020.

- carpet replacement -- It's a big job because you have to remove EVERYTHING from the deck. I did it to my 2001 Benny in 2013. Replaced the carpet with vinyl from Pontoonstuff.com. I was lucky because the old carpet came off pretty easily. Then I spent a couple of hours with a random orbital sander to remove the glue residue.

ANY HELP PICTURES ..
I have a 2005 207sf Benington
And I am missing the changing curtain and hardware
Which I ordered but think it for a different model.
My area that the changing curtain and Porta potti goes lifts from the side, and most pictures I've seen the sundeck bench that lifts it lifts from the end, and the curtain loop looks wrong.
Can anyone have advice about the set up pictures directions
ANYTHING that would help.
Thanks for your time
John

ANY HELP PICTURES ..
I have a 2005 207sf Benington
And I am missing the changing curtain and hardware
Which I ordered but think it for a different model.
My area that the changing curtain and Porta potti goes lifts from the side, and most pictures I've seen the sundeck bench that lifts it lifts from the end, and the curtain loop looks wrong.
Can anyone have advice about the set up pictures directions
ANYTHING that would help.
Thanks for your time
John
Might be tough looking for specifics with an 2005. Lots of changes over time with them. I’d have to guess you wont find what was original and would need to modify something to make one fit your situation. I could be wrong, but that’d be my guess with a boat that old. Hoping others can pitch in by sharing pictures of their various changing curtain set ups and hardware to provide ideas for modification for your situation.

That said, were you able to get all your other listed items resolved and taken care of to your satisfaction? Are you just down to this last remaining item?

Back