2007 Bennington R Series 2575RL I/O Trailer Setup

Moley

Reaction score
I just bought a 2007 Bennington R Series 2575RL I/O Tritoon without a trailer. We bought a Shorelander Trailer today but it isn't set up for the Bennington. I know how to set up the trailer. What I can't find are any dimensions for the spacing between the outside toons. If anyone knows the spacing of the toons from the centerline of one toon to the centerline of the next I would really appreciate it. I need to know this in a couple of days so I can get the trailer at least close to set up when I get down there to pick up the boat. Thanks in advance.

Here are the specs on the Tritoon:

It has 25" toons and a 5.0 mercury with a Bravo 3 sterndrive.

Moley, went out in boxers and house shoes to get this! My 2005 RL 2550 is 39" center to center on all three, anyway you measure. Hope this helps. Steve

Moley, went out in boxers and house shoes to get this! My 2005 RL 2550 is 39" center to center on all three, anyway you measure. Hope this helps. Steve
Can't remeber where I got this but I did save it to my documents:

Trailering Specs.pdf

Attachments

• Trailering Specs.pdf
    120.1 KB · Views: 175
The PDF file "Link" lists is also available under Team Bennington, Helpful Tips. One note to consider: Subject to lift strake interferance, The center bunks can be spread, (rear area) to encourage nesting alignment. The said bunk side angle may require adjustment. The result should reduce the possibility of pulling of the water to find the tubes setting on top of the bunks.

Thanks to everyone... Picked up the boat and the spacing on the outside bunks were perfect. Had the boat out once already and LOVE it.

Back