2011 2275 GSI

parki

Reaction score
Two months on the water with about 40 hours on my 2011 2275 GSI with 90 hp Yamaha 4 stroke. Great boat and much better than my other pontoon boats. Gets fantastic fuel economy and top end performance is 26 mph at 6000 rpm's measured on my gps. Fishing is fantastic off the rear fishing station set up with many reds, black drum, sheep head, rays and a couple of small sharks to date. Quality of the Boat is great but a couple of small problems have cropped up and I wonder if others have experienced the same things. Specifically, the raised letter on the side are pealing off, the flag pole base is oxidizing and the upholstery is developing some small wrinkles in a few places. These are small concerns and as I said the overall boat is really fantastic. My dealer is on top of everything and has completed the 20-25 hour maintenance suggested by Yamaha. Could not be happier with Gerrys Marina here in New Smyrna Beach, Fl. I Rate the boat a solid 9.5 on a 10 point scale.

Two months on the water with about 40 hours on my 2011 2275 GSI with 90 hp Yamaha 4 stroke........I Rate the boat a solid 9.5 on a 10 point scale.
Excellent. Thanks for the report. Keep up the good work.

Back