2014 R25 CW

Flysooner9

Reaction score
Now looking at a 2014 R25 CW 250SHO ESP package. Any known issues with this model and engine combo? Listed for 55k with trailer.
Has a small indention on the front outside of one of the outter tubes. Is this an issue? Seems it would be out of the water while under power anyway. Should this boat run in the low 40’s mph?

I previously owned a 2014 23 RCW SA / 150 . I was able to hit 38 ,2 people ,full tank and clean toons .You should be able to hit the 40s

Also forgot to mention motor/boat has 380 hours. Is that a big deal for these motors? I’ve read some places they can easily go 1,000 plus hours.

That should be a very nice combo boat + motor. It should perform VERY nicely for you. If the motor has been properly maintained, I think you should be fine with 380 hours. With proper upkeep seasonally, that is better than a boat that was used to little and sat with almost no hours on it in my opinion. Does it have maintenance records that are accessible, say through a local marina or dealership, or was it owner maintained without any records of what was done to it seasonally?

If well maintained, that boat should have A LOT of life left in it. :)

Back