2015 22 SCWX (New Order) Few Questions

Pat and Renee

Reaction score
Ist of all I'm the same person that was ordering a 20SLMX and after a few trips to dealers and few hours of thinking I've changed my mind(not the first I'm sure) and going to upgrade (again not the first)

We are not a few items away from giving the downpayment on a 2015 22SCWX

Tri Toon

SPS Package

150hp Yahma

Lifting Strakes

Rough Water Package

Dual Batteries

Heavy Duty Rub Rail

Sharhhide Tub Protectant

Upgrade Radio

Garmin GPS 50S Color (offshore)

Upgraded (2) Captain Charis (G) Series

Extra Bow Seat

Designer Vinly

Lot of other minor stuff not important to the question

Now the question

We like the (NEW) rear reclining Stern Loungers that take away the privicy enclosure. The dealer suggested adding the G series enclosure that mount to the back of the front couch.

Has anyone done this or have any other ideas for a encloure. The bimimi type seems a pain in the butt (no pund intended) ???

Question 2

Aftermarket table. There are more than enough drink holders in this boat and we would like a flat table maybe with a small lift on the outside edges to be used for playing games and holding snacks. The goal would be to have a adjustable support so we can be lounging in the rear and table low to floor and if seating up or at front couch are the table could be used for 4 of us playing cards.

Has any one found a place to order post mounted table that could be made to custom size or at least sizes to pick from outside of what is offer via benny??

Question 3

Dealer is suggesting a Bimini TOp that is called 10ft Short, Doulbe with Ball / Sockets

We are wanting a easy up and down bimini top and wondering what you guys have found to be the easier .

2 half tops making a full seems to be a decent idea but for sure a single one.

Question 4

Tandom bunk trailor with brakes for longer tows that is light weight and going into salt water

? Recomendations

Any other comments or suggestions are welcome

FYI

Starting budget $30,000 and now pushing 50,000 Dam budgets

We are going to need a tr

Trailer recommendation: I have bought my second Hoosier trailer for the new boat.  We have over 20,000 miles on our 1st trailer and never had a mechanical problem.  They use torsion axles instead of springs which are a huge improvements.  They also use 10" tires on the drum brake setup.  Is very stable towing and on a shallow ramp it helps launching.

I can only help with #2.

Do a google search for adjustable marine table pedestal.

Click here for one of the search results.

Consider getting an adjustable pedestal and having a cabinet maker make you the table top that fits your fancy?

Trailer recommendation: I have bought my second Hoosier trailer for the new boat.  We have over 20,000 miles on our 1st trailer and never had a mechanical problem.  They use torsion axles instead of springs which are a huge improvements.  They also use 10" tires on the drum brake setup.  Is very stable towing and on a shallow ramp it helps launching.
He said salt water so drum brakes are probably not the best bet. I'd check with the locals and see what they are running.

Question 1- Not sure how this would be added to an S seat. Could turn out a little hacked up IMO

They do have disc brakes if you get the 14" wheels.  

Back