2015 2275 GCW with snap in sea grass

Reaction score
Just bought a used 2015 2275 GCW. The boat has teak flooring in the back and textured vinyl forward of that. There is a snap in sea grass flooring in the main section of the boat and the very front just has the textured vinyl. Does anyone have experience with this type of setup?

Just bought a used 2015 2275 GCW. The boat has teak flooring in the back and textured vinyl forward of that. There is a snap in sea grass flooring in the main section of the boat and the very front just has the textured vinyl. Does anyone have experience with this type of setup?
Seen it, but no experience with it. Just wanted to Congratulate you on the boat. Drop some pictures in here sometime if you get a chance. We always love seeing peoples boats. Congratulations and Enjoy!

Thank you! Just posted some pics on another thread...BTW, Go Green! I am an Alum by marriage!
Nice! My wife and I are alum, and 1 of our sons is an alum and now an isntructor there. Might have 2 of our remaining three through MSU depending on their final college decisions. Are you in Michigan and if so, where do you boat? We live in mid-Michigan near MSU, but have a place up on Houghton Lake, MI.

Anyway, your boat in the other post looks great. We hope you have an amazing upcoming summer on it.

Nice! My wife and I are alum, and 1 of our sons is an alum and now an isntructor there. Might have 2 of our remaining three through MSU depending on their final college decisions. Are you in Michigan and if so, where do you boat? We live in mid-Michigan near MSU, but have a place up on Houghton Lake, MI.

Anyway, your boat in the other post looks great. We hope you have an amazing upcoming summer on it.
That is great. What a great school. My kids all want to go there! We are in the Novi area but plan to boat on Lake Huron out of Caseville. We actually bought the boat not too far from you in Stanton, MI.

thanks for all your feedback! Can’t wait for spring!

Back