2017 Bennington 23GCW

TroyBoy30

Reaction score
Have a 2017 gcw and I’m not sure how to find a current day value in this market. I checked nada but the value seems low to me. How do you decide how high to price it?

Attachments

• 2216E9FC-0C31-4067-9905-CC660F850CF5.png
    2216E9FC-0C31-4067-9905-CC660F850CF5.png
    557.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Look at similar Benningtons to yours on boattrader. That should give you an idea of what people are asking currently.

Start with a high number ,see if anyone bites . If you are "ordering" a new one be prepared for a long wait .

Agreed- if you can find a comparable, add on $1-2k. If there's none, and this sounds crazy- start with $1k under what it was new (2017 is fairly new still). This is what I did last summer and had it sold in 3 days. Also, if you're ordering new- don't expect it to be in this summer unless you can find a dealer with one in stock. If any do, they won't be there for long.

Posting ads of boats for sale is not permitted

I’d add 10% to original price and see what happens. Tire kickers probably won’t respond.
I bet I could get 10% on ours. Still looks brand new. 2017 23GCW.

Have a 2017 gcw and I’m not sure how to find a current day value in this market. I checked nada but the value seems low to me. How do you decide how high to price it?
Your in the drivers seat on this one. I would go 10K to 12k over NADA and let the interested parties talk you down or because of demand maybe even up. Keep us posted. Good Luck!

Back