2020 SS Series Switches

jameyw

Reaction score
We just bought a 2020 22SS Series. As with any used boat, there are "character" items to work through in addition to just figuring everything out.

On the left side of the helm, I have a switch for the horn, livewell, and dock lights. The Dock Lts switch is broken and the back with connectors is completely gone. There are a few wires that look like they probably went to the the switch. I don't have dock lights but I did find the connectors for them. I am going to dip them in some CLR to try and get the salt out of them to see if they are even usable. May be easier to just replace them.

The Livewell switch turns on a pump mounted to the back of one of the tubes. I have no plans to use the livewell so I may just disconnect it.
The horn switch looks like it was originally orange or red but is badly faded now. I'll probably just replace it. I suspect the horn is bad too but I didn't have a second person to hit the switch while I watched the volt meter.

On the right side, I have a switch labelled ACC, one labelled NAV/ANC on top and LTS on bottom, and another one labelled ACC. The one labelled ACC on the right is only a single throw switch and it controls power to the radio. The NAV/ANC & LTS is a dual throw and seems to turn the all the nav lights on either way it is switched although I need to verify this. The other ACC switch is also a dual throw and has wires connected but it doesn't seem to control anything.

All that said, any ideas on the ACC switch that seems to do nothing? Anyone have a source for the horn? Since I don't have dock lights, I was considering using that wiring for add-on LED strip lights. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20220822_204237.jpg
    20220822_204237.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 10
  • left switches.jpg
    left switches.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
Back